Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 45

Need help MTF crossing....

hi, can senior or coders here help me to make this stoch crossing indi become MTF version...cos this help me so much in scalping sistem. thanks before

Files:

Ask to update MTF version

Hi, Mr. mladen

on chart stochastic - colored version, ask for MTF version. Thanks

mladen:
secretcode

Here is the on chart stochastic - colored version. Slope is the original slope of the stochastic so what you see as a slope on chart and its color may disagree since the original value of stochastic is used for slope determining. Other than that, the rest is the same

thomas_c:
Hi, Mr. mladen on chart stochastic - colored version, ask for MTF version. Thanks

Hello Thomas_c,

There is one here, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239 post # 435 think its the same one you are talking about it already is a mtf version.

mrtools:
Hello Thomas_c, There is one here, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239 post # 435 think its the same one you are talking about it already is a mtf version.

Mrtools,

Thank you very much.

mladen:
Then try this one out

Dear Mladen, I like this indicator, it would be grateful if this indicator have 3 setting Stochastic periods. Thank you

My Favorite Indicator

mladen:
This a variation on the rsi + ma indicator using stochastic instead of rsi (as requested at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page18 )

Thanks mladden for this fantastic indicator which has quickly become my very favorite! It would darn near be perfect if it had a multiplier option for the size of the histogram. Is that possible in your bag of tricks? Perhaps in another post when I have more time I will explain my settings for this indicator. Again, thanks a million mladden.

kindest regards,

gcg

gcgman:
Thanks mladden for this fantastic indicator which has quickly become my very favorite! It would darn near be perfect if it had a multiplier option for the size of the histogram. Is that possible in your bag of tricks? Perhaps in another post when I have more time I will explain my settings for this indicator. Again, thanks a million mladden.

kindest regards,

gcg

Gcgman this version is with the histogram multiplier.

Thanks MrTools

Thanks mrtools for the nifty change. I was about to make another post as you posted the change.

Kindest regards

gcg

Oops. Can't find multiplier

mrtools:
Gcgman this version is with the histogram multiplier.

Hi mrtools,

I appreciate the quick response. My last reply was before I had a chance to download and test the version you posted. It appears to be the same with no ability to multiply the histogram size. I deleted the previous version including the ex4 file and downloaded again. I even checked the code and found nothing about a multiplier in the input or a calculation with a multiplier. Is there perhaps another version you meant to post? BTW, my programming skills are ancient (decades ago). I can barely read and follow code and only do slight modifications without any significant programming.

Kindest regards,

gcg

gcgman:
Hi mrtools,

I appreciate the quick response. My last reply was before I had a chance to download and test the version you posted. It appears to be the same with no ability to multiply the histogram size. I deleted the previous version including the ex4 file and downloaded again. I even checked the code and found nothing about a multiplier in the input or a calculation with a multiplier. Is there perhaps another version you meant to post? BTW, my programming skills are ancient (decades ago). I can barely read and follow code and only do slight modifications without any significant programming.

Kindest regards,

gcg

Gcgman, just downloaded it again to double check and towards the end of the external parameters is this

extern int MA2_Mode = 1;

extern double multiplier = 2; // this being the multiplier

extern double levelOs = -30;

extern double levelOb = 30;

The first version i posted was actually code wise a working version also, but the name was so close to the original thought it would be best to change the name a little more.The multiplier is actually the same as the one used in your version of macd(the osmax think it is called), just named differently.

Reason: