Murrey Math EA

is there a murreymath ea available on this forum?

i have been trading murreymath successfully for 2 years if someone can provide me a template i am sure i can take it from there adding further stuff.

thanks in advance

ForexStyle.

ForexStyle:

i have been trading murreymath successfully for 2 years if someone can provide me a template i am sure i can take it from there adding further stuff.

thanks in advance

ForexStyle.

If I remember we have several murreymath indicators and some people tried to create EA for that but failed.

It is very good indea to creat EA.

But we need "reanimate" this indicator, post the trades and so on.

newdigital:
If I remember we have several murreymath indicators and some people tried to create EA for that but failed.

It is very good indea to creat EA.

But we need "reanimate" this indicator, post the trades and so on.

Hi newdigital,

well this is not a good news as murreymath is just a starting for this ea later is much harder -- there is a saying about MM that is if you can find a way to trade murreymath Or "Trading the lines" then you really have found a holygrail because the market is always and always inside this frame from -2 to +2 -- in 2.5 years i had 98 trades only but without any loss .....

i right now trade manually and thought it's time to create an ea out of this i will look further to give it a try if not keep trading manually.

ForexStyle

ForexStyle:
Hi newdigital,

well this is not a good news as murreymath is just a starting for this ea later is much harder -- there is a saying about MM that is if you can find a way to trade murreymath Or "Trading the lines" then you really have found a holygrail because the market is always and always inside this frame from -2 to +2 -- in 2.5 years i had 98 trades only but without any loss .....

i right now trade manually and thought it's time to create an ea out of this i will look further to give it a try if not keep trading manually.

ForexStyle

Ok if i provide an ea for you are you willing to share here with everyone what idea you have?

super-newbie.

A thread was started on Murrey math but was abandoned.

Any information that you are willing to share would be appreciated.

Many of us have an interest, but it is a farly complicated system from what I can tell.

Foreverold:
A thread was started on Murrey math but was abandoned.

Any information that you are willing to share would be appreciated.

Many of us have an interest, but it is a farly complicated system from what I can tell.

Hi foreverold,

dont waste your time asking this guy anything he wont reply he doesn't

know anything it's not his system that's why i asked him

super-newbie.

ForexStyle:

thanks in advance

ForexStyle.

Hi

Can you post your indicator and your rules of trading?

Thanks

super-newbie:
Hi foreverold,

dont waste your time asking this guy anything he wont reply he doesn't

know anything it's not his system that's why i asked him

super-newbie.

neither yours i found a way for my ea i think ..

Files:
murymaths.zip  147 kb

There is also very much informational material available at strategybuilderfx.com forum there is a thread there with lots of information if you want to learn further.

super-newbie.

I'm currently writing an EA based on the MM system. We shall see if it works.

Reason: