RandyCandles - Information - page 73

hi

hi

one of the most genius things with this stoch correlation!

lodol

lodol2:
hi

one of the most genius things with this stoch correlation!

lodol

Agree 100%....you can almost trade this on MTF stochs alone, but having the candles and other indys for confluence adds assurance of probability.

Goldenequolity - was it Randy Candle himself?

first trade of the sunday. let it open, see what it wants to do. and take the setup.

Files:
sunday1.gif  19 kb

rav - pipaholic

Rav,

Man you are truely a pipaholic. That is a fantastic trade to begin the trading week.

Will be joining you after work, probably mid way thru london.

Regards,

K.

hey hey hey....hey....hey. im drunk. anyone get these? im f'ed up and at 11:07 we all coulda had pips on this. if anyone wants to join me on yahoo man. takes two seconds. skype? just got it working.

drank too much forgot my chart

Files:
joowasted.gif  19 kb

i r sad i got wasted and didnt trade london on time. and im going to bed. but alas! who will be around 9 est!?! stay tuned! i know i am.

Pipskateer:
Agree 100%....you can almost trade this on MTF stochs alone, but having the candles and other indys for confluence adds assurance of probability.

Hi, Pipskateer! (or nohangingZorro?)

some say Snake repainting... I like the Bookkiper's idea how he put together this indi, what do u think? (if Snake MA isn't stable, we can hook SnakeForse to any other MA - but idea of oscillator - what is your opinion?)

hey raver & pipskateer, care to post your template files.

i really like the look of some of those indie's thanks!

Reason: