RandyCandles - Information - page 77

RC or Rad Or Both

Pipskateer,

Are you using pure RC or a combo of other stuff including Rads 9squared

Pipskateer:
Been struggling quite a bit. It's difficult to keep the mind focused with too many distractions. You can have the best system in the world, but if you're not mentally in the game, you need to be doing something else. I hope to pull it back together this week and keep more ontrack.

Vegas:
Pipskateer, Are you using pure RC or a combo of other stuff including Rads 9squared

Using RC's, Rad's MTF stochs, and Laguerre filter.

Another Randy Candle & Channel Example

Another Randy Candle & Channel Example

Without a channel drawn you would not know why the GJ moved here. I don't like steep channels, but good for a few pips.

Files:

Greetings,

Have a look at these charts. See what you think.

Cheers

Files:
c1.gif  54 kb

Sundowner:
Greetings,

Have a look at these charts. See what you think.

Cheers

Greetings all,

Sorry to see this thread fade. While Goldenequity's trading style is very complex, the basics make a lot of sense. I'm not able to monitor multiple charts simultaneously (confuse easily) but I sure appreciate his pointing out to us how various currencies interact...their interdependencies...watch, he's nailed it.

Decent sort of guy, Goldenequity.

With due respect, the fans and waterfalls make more sense than indicators to me since my (limited) experience is that the best of all indicators I have tried either reflect what has already happened on the charts or mislead...

I found the channels presented here very interesting. Thanks CBrock5000.

Anyway,

Cheers

Sorry, forgot the chart

My question is....how can we predict this?

Little help...

regards

Files:
eur.gif  37 kb

anyone still trading this? anyone want more charts etc? I kinda dropped off due to IRL things building up but now that life has settled back down I can start playing in forums and forex.

Raverstyletim:
anyone still trading this? anyone want more charts etc? I kinda dropped off due to IRL things building up but now that life has settled back down I can start playing in forums and forex.

Hi Raverstyletim,

Yes, I have been trading this system in a slightly modified form (see my setup attached). More charts and advice would be welcome though.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Files:

what do you have your madc indi set to?

Reason: