RandyCandles - Information - page 67

Dinapoli RC

For those of you that like Rads system (which I do to BTW), but who still want to use RC as the main tool, I created this template after reading up on Dinapoli since Randy was using Dinapoli MA's on his RCs. I added the Dinapoli MACD, Detrended Osc, Dinapoli Stochs, and Dinapoli Targets. The Flat Trend bar at the bottom isnt really needed and is just something I added to make it clearer when the MACD trend has ended or is trending.

For whatever reason I found the Dinapoli MA's painted a clearer picture in my head of the line arguments and the Dinapoli tools lined up better with the RC alert candles, etc.

I have attached the indicators and template in a zip file.

Good trading to all.

Trace

Files:
rc-dinapoli.zip  10 kb

Greetings Tracej,

Is this what you're talking about?

The question for me is how to determine the direction of the move and when the consolidation period may end. Randy Candles flip back and forth during periods of consolidation.

Cheers

Files:
usdcad.gif  28 kb

i dont really know about the waterfalls and the dinapoli MA stuff, but that dinapoli stoch is on POINT. i still kinda prefer the t3mas though.

who says you can't make money after market close?

Files:
euryen6.gif  19 kb

I say you can anytime- 2 easy money longs from stoch entries!

Files:
1tl.gif  29 kb

TraceY

Tracej,

What are the white yellow and red moving horizontal lines on your template and how do you use them.

Thanks,

tracej:
For those of you that like Rads system (which I do to BTW), but who still want to use RC as the main tool, I created this template after reading up on Dinapoli since Randy was using Dinapoli MA's on his RCs.............

and dont forget this short!

Files:
euryen7.gif  19 kb

coulda used stochs and gotten in 10 points early, or 9osc cross and still gotten at least 10. back to summits long trend!

Files:
euryen8.gif  19 kb

and can someone explain what i'm supposed do with the dinapoli downtrend osc? : D haha. is it a crossing of the 0 or something?

Raverstyletim:
coulda used stochs and gotten in 10 points early, or 9osc cross and still gotten at least 10. back to summits long trend!

Raver, et all. Can you please post your 4hr cci histo bar indicator please? I have tried to search for it but cannot find it on forex-tsd.