RandyCandles - Information - page 74

Pipskateer,

Excellent post, and very well done for getting over 400 pips last week. The fact you managed to get them and keep them says it all.

Like your charts as well. You are so correct in saying that it is best to wait for the best setup, ie with both stochs moving in tandem. And in the 1M chart, it happens more than just once.

Last night I was watching the 1M charts with rav and alpha, and noticed rad's osc seemed to give better signals than the stochs.

Also with regards the MTF stochs, I find them very hard to use live. They seem to be excellent looking back, but when live, the little line that shows where the eg 15M stoch is on a 1M chart, it can easily change from being up to down by the time it closes. The only way I can think about using it is to play the retrace of the lower tf, and then when it turns over to go back towards the lower tf, entering then.

Looking forward to your insights.

Cheers,

K.

Stoch

Hi,

Can anyone tell me why the stoch (in the yellow circle) sometimes lags....on the chart below you will see that it is behind by about 6 price bars....Other times it keeps up with the present bar.

Thanks,

vegas

Files:
ej3.gif  26 kb

Waterfalls and fans

Greetings,

I have been looking at Goldenequity's trading method and I'm posting some charts (thanks Alpha) for your consideration and hopefully input...no indicators other than Goldenequity's mas.

So, what I notice that seems to happen fairly frequently and seems to result in high probability trades, is that the mas cross over the top of the price in a bunch, close together. This is usually accompanied by an alert candle.

As the trade progresses, a safe exit seems to be when the price crosses the pink. Have a look, see what you think.

I'm looking for a way to anticipate this and would appreciate any thoughts you might have.

Thanks for the new information Goldenequity.

Cheers

Files:
eurjpy_ge.gif  48 kb
eurjpy_ge1.gif  47 kb

please can any one help me ???

i need a filter to avoid the wrong signals

Files:
5555555555.gif  26 kb

droesparky:
The squeeze indicator is a nice little addition it does a great job of showing divergences also

Can you tell us what settings you were using for this indicator? Mine seems to look a little different than the one you posted.

Thanks.

kermut:
Hi GE,

Thank you so much for sharing your screen shots. It will give us a better insight into what you are seeing when taking your trades.

But the one thing that nearly threw me off my seat was the buy/sell buttoms you have on your scree. Surely, you are not trading on a platform that has such high spreads on gbp/jpy. 7 pips on gj and 4 pips on ej. For the lot size you are trading, surely that can't be right. Am I missing something??

Regards,

K.

My broker spread for GJ is 6 pip and EJ is 3 pip spread. Don't be surprise that many brokers has a large spread. You need to be aware of your broker reliability, stability, and good reviews. I don't think anyone would want to deal with a broker which may be gone one day with your funds.

Thanks GE,

what are those BUY/SELL buttons?

Screen Setup

Greetings all:)

I thought I would post my screen shots.

I can't trade without 2 moniters.

Have tried but I do not get enough information to make trade decisions.

I won't trade without being able to view this setup in real time.

So I thought I would post what I look at.

I Primarily trade the GBPJPY by monitering bothGBP and JPY currencies against the dollar.

Files:
moniter2.jpg  136 kb
moniter_1b.jpg  200 kb
moniter_1.gif  94 kb
moniter2.gif  91 kb

cnx

What is CNX thanks

kermut:
I totally appreciate what you are saying et. But my point was that GE is trading very high lots, and I remember a statement he posted when he initially introduced randycandles, and he pulled 75K in 2 weeks, or something to that effect. I would have thought he was trading on cnx or some institutional platform, where the spreads would be very very low. I know on ej u can get 1 pip, and gj u can get 2-3 pips on cnx.

Regards,

K.

Vegas:
What is CNX thanks

its currenex

Reason: