RandyCandles - Information - page 54

Another nice trade...

see image..

Files:
trade2.jpg  79 kb

you will see in my images a yellow text on the right of the candles this is code to count the time til the close of the candle thought this may be of use to everyone, have attached it. Also Rad - are you using 9,5,5 for your Stochs now as shown in last image ? Thanks !

Files:

Rads:

Nice to see you this morning. I continue to be amazed by some of the postings in this thread. I think your work here is just beginning although I really wish this thread would dry up. I appreciate your work and wish you all the best if indeed you are departing.

Leeb: I live in Colorado USA-

Hi SummitFx nice to hear from I'm not planning on departing yet :-) why do you wish this thread would dry up by the way ?

Pollution!

leeb:
Hi SummitFx nice to hear from I'm not planning on departing yet :-) why do you wish this thread would dry up by the way ?

Rads:

Your work is much appreciated. And your set up is great. I think you should continue contributing if you feel that it's worth it. Either here or in your own thread.

Chris

LOL ! OK... anyway I hope my posts aren't seen as that - trying to help people who may not understand the sytsem so well there is a "eureka" moment when you get it !

It's the nature of these public forums. Too many people... I'm going to fade away as my posts are really not useful here any longer. I'm definitely walking away with more than I contributed. Thanks to Rads modifications, I now have a near perfect chart for my shorter term trading habits. Take care~

leeb:
LOL ! OK... anyway I hope my posts aren't seen as that - trying to help people who may not understand the sytsem so well there is a "eureka" moment when you get it !

another sad day

Well, it will be another sad day if the likes of rad and summit walk away from this thread. Seems to be the nature of anything that ends up being good.

For the people who keep asking if anyone is using the original randy candles, pull your finger out, and read the whole thread, and then re-read it. Like any system/method, some ppl will use it in its original form, and some will modify it. In fact, golden equity (and much respect to him), originally posted his method in the steintz thread. Obviously, he combined the mtf indicators with his method. It is called adaptation and evolution. Rad has taken the original idea, and modified it to his liking, and shared it amoung us, much to most people's appreciation.

If you do not feel it is of any benefit to you, don't use it. Period.

I for one, certainly hope summit keeps posting his trades (preferably with the vertical lines that show entry). This will help anyone who missed the trade analyse what he missed seeing, and help the new ones see current trades.

Rad, well what can I say. Just hoping that you keep posting here, or maybe drop into the chat room every once in a while.

@tracej. Mate, I thought you would have had better idea about money management, since I have been in touch with you on the past. MM is all a personaly thing. GE traded large lots for small pip gains. That is how he managed to pull in 75K in 2 weeks. Can it be done repeatedly - absolutely, if you can stomach the high leverage. Money management is a very personal thing, and it is best left to the individual.

Happy pipping to all.

Regards,

K.

Reason: