Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 2

I am trading Volume, just incase You don't know. Volume is the key of life, and hapiness. It is the best of all other indicators !!!

Stupid MACD, STOCHASTIC, Parobolica SAR, Bollinger Bands, is all cr&p!

I've wated 4 years of my life on stupid indicators.

Volume tells You if the market will go range or trend.

You just have to know how to use Volume.

Right now, i am currently studying Volume for 2 months.

If all goes well........which it will.....i might post the strategy.

Volume is the hardest indicator in the world.

It is very hard to learn.

Lets put our minds together, and study Volume.

Trust me.

Dan7974:
I am trading Volume, just incase You don't know. Volume is the key of life, and hapiness. It is the best of all other indicators !!!

Trust me.

Im with you Dan7974 and i think we should give him a try for his idea

Have the best

omrangassan:
Volume : The Truth of Secret !!

Hello ..

I'm opening this thread to get a hand from the MT4 programmers who can really help me in this project ..

My project is basically comes in order to analyzing the Volume which is the Truth Key for the Chart ..

The project comes in series that will be noted all in its own time ..

Again : All the studies comes here are exclusively for the forum ( for its all members ).

All efforts for Improving shall be respected ..

So : My first order is to see some MQ4 Programmers who really have the will to help us in order to code my ideas about the volume ..

I know that all my Ideas are easy to code .. beleive me ..

So : Who really able to MQ4 coding and have the honest will to help us ?

P.S : All the coded done must be post in its MQ4 form not the .ex4.

I'm waiting for the volunteers ...

I too believe that volume can be the key part to any strategy trading forex(or any other market)...I currently use a MA crossover strategy but I think a volume indicator may help eliminate some false signals...

But how can we overcome the fact that it is true that volume doesn't exist in forex in the same way it does in futures and stocks?

I too believe that volume can be the key part to any strategy trading forex(or any other market)...I currently use a MA crossover strategy but I think a volume indicator may help eliminate some false signals...

But how can we overcome the fact that it is true that volume doesn't exist in forex in the same way it does in futures and stocks?

For that we have this great comunity

Build test and share for have the best fit

leutzuro:
For that we have this great comunity Build test and share for have the best fit

I'm with you!

I am very interested in the volume just before news announcements...someone(s) are accumulating the correct positions before the news...I want to know if we can see their "footprints" and get in on it too!

Originally Posted by breakmov

..Just a practical way to see the information in "all the volume" ....

VOLUME =~ VOLATILITY

..just simple as that!!!

breakmov

is not that easy how you think if you dont know how to use volume indicator.

I sugest you to read or reread Dr.Elder book and Tom Demark book to find more

We have lot of indicators on MT4 platform but if we dont know how works we think is not usefull

In this market are a lot of old indicators what still works if you know how to use it.

Happy trading

Sorry, maybe you are missing my point...

Could you consider this questions:

Q1: is it possible too have information about all the volumetraded in the forex market?

Q2:Can you trust in the volume given by your particular broker(.. and a broker that uses the MT , could be a very small broker!)?

Q3: So , if you anwser NO to Q1 and Q2, how do you solve the " volume problem"?....are you going to use/elaborate a kind of " tick_indicator"?

Q4:..and if you use that " tick_indicator" , what kind of infomation are "he tiking"?...are he tiking all the market information?... or just your particular broker( MT) information?

Q5: is there a indirect way to solve the " all_ the_volume" problem ?...a kind of factor that can be mesured in any platform and is independente of broker A, B or C ?

Q6: Could it be said that when there is volatility, there is activity above the normal in the market and because of that there is also more volume traded?

Q7: So, can you se the importance and simplicity of this statement:

VOLUME =~VOLATILITY

breakmov

breakmov:

Q1: is it possible too have information about all the volumetraded in the forex market?

Q2:Can you trust in the volume given by your particular broker(.. and a broker that uses the MT , could be a very small broker!)?

Q3: So , if you anwser NO to Q1 and Q2, how do you solve the " volume problem"?....are you going to use/elaborate a kind of " tick_indicator"?

Q4:..and if you use that " tick_indicator" , what kind of infomation are "he tiking"?...are he tiking all the market information?... or just your particular broker( MT) information?

Q5: is there a indirect way to solve the " all_ the_volume" problem ?...a kind of factor that can be mesured in any platform and is independente of broker A, B or C ?

Q6: Could it be said that when there is volatility, there is activity above the normal in the market and because of that there is also more volume traded?

VOLUME =~VOLATILITY

breakmov

Volume=volatility or volume!=volatility?

Soo thanx ..

Hello ..

I'm really soooooooo thankfull for all the contributions I got ..

Again : Tick Volume is the best that we have as the Volume Indicator in Forex ..

BTW : Interbank has the most MT4 reliable Tick Feed .. I'v compared it with the big feeders around ( esignal , Tenfore , realdata , banks .. ).

We don't care for the Volume as a value , We care for it as a measure for the Activity ..

I have read someday that 90% of the Forex Volume is coming from the Proffessional who really makes the market .. by this we know , we can see thier activity using tick volume ..

Umm .. I really hope to see right mind about me .. I'll put my effort ..

breakmov

breakmov:

VOLUME =~VOLATILITY

breakmov

hi breakmov ...

I really have to agree with some points in your mind ..

but : I really doubt that you don't give the Volume the needed effort to understand it well ...

Anyway ... I hope that you can help us here and give us YOURs ideas about this : VOLUME =~VOLATILITY.

You are welcome ..

Dan7974

Dan7974:

Trust me.

hello Dan7974 ,

I'm really apreciat your comments ..

I wish that you can give us a hand here and let us know your clues about Volume here .. we are waiting ..

Again : I have a lot to share about VOLUME , beleive me ..

I wish that we all have the right knowledge about Volume ..

Reason: