Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 10

Volume Custome 2xMA indicator is on this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178397/page41

toddanderson:
Can volume be added together from all mt4 or some of the larger brokers together severs than come up with some type of mean average in excel

i find this, could be helpfull

Building servers for MT4 - Onix (Page 1)

could be possible merge all volume of all these brokers in one directly in metatrader, so we can view directly on chart of metatrader?

the default volume on metatrader is plotted in the same chart of price, is there the possibility to add the color red and green like indicator volumes?

indicator volumes is right but it could be plotted only in second pannel, the best solution should be place in in pannel1.

but how do you know that the volume indicating an bearish or bullish market?

For some reason it says your banned- but I will still take the time to obviously state the obviously, because common sense is obviously only in the obvious 5% that make it here.

READ THE THREAD.

optical:
but how do you know that the volume indicating an bearish or bullish market?

Walander:
For some reason it says your banned- but I will still take the time to obviously state the obviously, because common sense is obviously only in the obvious 5% that make it here. READ THE THREAD.

Reason is he's already banned

Ah ha =)

That's fun.

Trading by volumes

Volume.

What operates the market? News, economic circumstances, moods of investors-is doubtless.

Trading strategies until recently in many aspects were built on the technical or fundamental analysis.

I won`t discuss strategies based on these kinds of the analysis, are they successful or not, but I will pay attention that the data about volumes and possibility to analyze them, was accessible to the limited amount of people.Today electronic trade is accessible to everyone, are accessible as well the data about the volumes, received directly from the stock exchange.That makes my trading stable.What is the volume?This is a quantity of actions or the contracts bought or sold for the certain period of time for a determined price.Why the volume is so important? Because it is the primary source, the market engine.Market movement defines its volume. Trade "blindly" remains in the past. After all large players don`t lose their money.Neither large investors, nor insiders lose their money.They definitely know where the market goes.Ability to correctly understand the saved up volumes and to see large positions, is a basis of successful trade as the person joins "the movement", instead of going against.How does volume formation happen? How the market reacts to the prices with great volumes? Schematically it can be represented so:

To a certain price the market "shows an interest". On it, the volume is formed.Volume much larger, than on the other prices.Strong movement of the market will begin from that price.

What is the difference between analysis of the usual bar chart and charts with volume?

We take the chart of the Japanese candles, for example with an interval of 5 minutes:

And cluster charts with volumes(5 min):

It displays accumulation, prices on which the maximum quantity of positions(buy-sell) for the period

(5 minutes) has been placed.

Files:
338834.jpg  20 kb
388146.jpg  14 kb
371780.jpg  18 kb

... Hi, everyone

I see this Thread about Volume Indicator ... so

have a DIGITAL VOLUME INDICATOR wat can se visual in chart window ??? is usefuly ???

.. I wish an Volume Indicator (digital) what can I see the maximum and minimum on trend volume but in digital numbers on the chat for ich trend parts....

The number is Volume ...

I make a graphic pictures because I can't explaine in english... sorry... or something like that...

FIRST ATTACHED PICTURES IS MY IDEEA -

SECOND PICTURES IS FROM THREAD WAT YOU BANNED

Thank you very much... and sorry for my english...

Files:
picture_1.jpg  12 kb
337801.jpg  11 kb

Volumes & Wick

Hi all..just to share, combine volumes & wick indicator...u will see the surprise...its very very profittable..

How do you combine them, do you have any picture to show?

Reason: