EA : Demo vs Real Account - page 3

EA Problem: Demo vs Live Account. help me?

Hi all,

I have a big problem with my EA. Can everyone help me?

When i create demo account for testing my EA. All things is good, not issue any error. But when i use this EA with live/real account. My EA issue the error 133 ERR_TRADE_DISABLED Trade is disabled.

I don't know why happened that? is there anyone to get the same error and can help me fixing it.

Thank you very much,

Have a nice weekend.

Real vs. Demo

A guy died and got to Heaven...for a few weeks he enjoyed Angels singin' and flowers all around him until he got tired of all those nice things...he asked God if he had another option...God said there is Hell...Guy told God that he wants to check that other option...God sent him to Hell...for a few weeks Guy enjoyed all he could drink booze, naked girls, wild music etc...then God took him back to Heaven...Angels were singing all around him, flowers, sunshine....all the things guy couldn't handle anymore...so he asked God if he could move to Hell permanently...God said "SURE"...and send him to Hell...as soon as he got to

Hell...big and nasty Monster started having him from the back door....Guy started crying and screaming...God o'h God...please help me!...last time Hell was so Good!...what the Hell happened?...and God answered....."Do not confuse Tourism with Emigration.

jackyhung12345:
Hi all,

I have a big problem with my EA. Can everyone help me?

When i create demo account for testing my EA. All things is good, not issue any error. But when i use this EA with live/real account. My EA issue the error 133 ERR_TRADE_DISABLED Trade is disabled.

I don't know why happened that? is there anyone to get the same error and can help me fixing it.

Thank you very much,

Have a nice weekend.

Don't have anyone reply for me .

Until now, i haven't solved that problem. I tested any my EAs in the live account of GTO-Real server with using MT4. My EAs didn't run normally and got the error 133 when executed the Ordersend or OrderClose.

Here i uploaded my simple EA for close all orders. It run good all demo account, but it get the same problem with other EA.

You can see it and show me my error. Thank you very milk.

i'm looking forward to hearing form all you.

I have been trying for several weeks certain kind of robots. The demo in a number of brokers opened trades more or less the same but not quite in real account. This robot moves relatively long and not scalp.

i ask the broker and he blamed the Ea (of course...)

dasssi:
I have been trying for several weeks certain kind of robots. The demo in a number of brokers opened trades more or less the same but not quite in real account. This robot moves relatively long and not scalp. i ask the broker and he blamed the Ea (of course...)

dasssi

Performance of the EA on demo and on real account will never be the same

Did you check the journal and experts tab of the terminal for error messages?

mladen:
dasssi

Performance of the EA on demo and on real account will never be the same

Did you check the journal and experts tab of the terminal for error messages?

no messages in the terminal...Very discouraging

have a nice weekend mladen

dasssi:
no messages in the terminal...Very discouraging have a nice weekend mladen

That is normal

They are not going to tell that on demo they are going to execute your orders that will not be executed on a real account

Reason: