Trend Friend - page 2

newmont:
....But Invincible Kid you should make some indicators of your own before trying to fault somebody else. And a little more respect would go a long way. And thanks for the indicators Nittany 1 you do have some great ideas, and your work is always appreciated .

Hi,

it's just little quests you know? he can obey or ignore these quests at his own right

These indies are just examples of other works, and moreover many indicators like this are scattered throughout this forum at many threads, so i'm little curious and until recent few times until now i grabbed from other threads to be my collections as well, and displayed as the part of my system.

I just wonder and asking Nittany to unify all of his "Dashboard" indies but with more customized options and more intuitive graphical show like having the "Fuel gauge meter" at your modern cars / sport cars / SPortbike like the indicators i have attached before... Don't missunderstand my post!

right, just pile-up more some cool indis - and because you little curious what is gonna look like - give him some little quests - he'll jump right onto it

sure, he's gonna kill a few days (evenings), set aside serious requests (setups people worked on) - no problem - if you curious...

hi

how can iget this

Guide me

nittany1:
I didnt write it but it's per tick.

Hello dear fellow,

First of all thank you for the great indicator.

But problem is that, when I am setting the indicator (TF_1.01.mq4) then red and blue dots are not showing why?

Please help me so I will use and test it correctly. I will be very thankfully to you!

Best Regards,

Kashif.

fxbs:
right, just pile-up more some cool indis - and because you little curious what is gonna look like - give him some little quests - he'll jump right onto it sure, he's gonna kill a few days (evenings), set aside serious requests (setups people worked on) - no problem - if you curious...

a few cut or and copy AND paste, a few typing, for wholes series of days, you right because of me! hehehehehe!

this is another samples, c'mon guys! i Challenge you! knit these people! knit!

sorry nittanny1, i'm joking just ease yourself for my posts heheheheh!!! (but you do read my little quests before ?)

arsenic786:
Hello dear fellow,

First of all thank you for the great indicator.

But problem is that, when I am setting the indicator (TF_1.01.mq4) then red and blue dots are not showing why?

Please help me so I will use and test it correctly. I will be very thankfully to you!

Best Regards,

Kashif.

The red and blue dots are a different indicator. I will attach that one now.

hey guys,

i just want you guys to know the story behind this indicator. I asked nittany1 to create a very similar indicator like this one last week... and this is what happened.... i asked him today if he has had the time to play around with it and he directed me to this page..... i looked at it and it had no credits to me at all, now that i dont mind at all.

What pissed me off was the attitude he gave me... i asked him if he coded the indicator like i had discussed with him for over an hour.... this is what he said to me: "you can't read buy and sell the indicator says?" he wouldn't even let me know if he coded it the way i wanted, now i dont care if he codes it differently or if he doesn't code it, but at least have the courtesy and let me know about it.

Here are the logs from our chat if anyone is curious: let me know what you think, and whether or not Nittany is being an *******

the log starts from me asking him to create the indicator.... to the log today where he acted as if he doesn't even know me. judge for yourself

let this be a warning to you all, to not share ideas with Nittany1.

Files:
nittany.txt  32 kb

chiefraven:
hey guys,

i just want you guys to know the story behind this indicator. I asked nittany1 to create a very similar indicator like this one last week... and this is what happened.... i asked him today if he has had the time to play around with it and he directed me to this page..... i looked at it and it had no credits to me at all, now that i dont mind at all.

What pissed me off was the attitude he gave me... i asked him if he coded the indicator like i had discussed with him for over an hour.... this is what he said to me: "you can't read buy and sell the indicator says?" he wouldn't even let me know if he coded it the way i wanted, now i dont care if he codes it differently or if he doesn't code it, but at least have the courtesy and let me know about it.

Here are the logs from our chat if anyone is curious: let me know what you think, and whether or not Nittany is being an *******

the log starts from me asking him to create the indicator.... to the log today where he acted as if he doesn't even know me. judge for yourself

If you want something very specific you can program it yourself. There are lots of variations of my various indicators on the forums. You didn't pay me, I was trying to come up with something that everyone can use instead of something more specific.

To everyone else, his big money making idea is having a single period signal moving average on the MACD with a comparison of previous bar to current bar and 3,15 and 30,60 on the EMAs. I take care of a 7 month old baby 12 hours a day and instead opted for using the signal SMA on the MACD relative to the FastEMA/SlowEMA for the signal because there is less coding involved.

Either way it's going to be laggy in a turn around when compared to stochastics, RSI or other oscillators.

hey guys,

==========================================

Nittany, i dont care if you take credit, or if this is based on something very simple, or if you can't program it the way i want it excatly, or if you dont code it at all, or change it................i just dont like to be treated like a piece of crap... you had the patience to talked to me for an hour about the indicator i was trying to coming up with.... but once you coded your own thing and squeezed me of my idea, i am not even worth 10 seconds of your time? "you can't understand the word buy and sell?" yes this statement is correct and well put if i was a random guy who just downloaded your indicator and was trrying to use it.

Files:
nittany.txt  32 kb
Reason: