EA Problem: Demo vs Live Account. help me?

Hi all,
i am a newbie and i also have a big problem with my EA. Can everyone help me?
When i create demo account for testing my EA. All things is good, not issue any error. But when i use this EA with live/real account. My EA issue the error 133 ERR_TRADE_DISABLED Trade is disabled.

I don't know why happened that? is there anyone to get the same error and can help me fixing it.

I tested any my EAs in the live account of GTO-Real server with using MT4. My EAs didn't run normally and got the error 133 when executed the Ordersend or OrderClose.
Here i uploaded my simple EA for close all orders. It run good all demo account, but it get the same problem with other EA.
You can see it and show me my error. Thank you very milk.
i'm looking forward to hearing form all you.

Thank you very much,

From the documentation:

ERR_TRADE_DISABLED133Trade is disabled. All attempts to trade must be stopped.

It means that your broker does not allow trading by expert adviser. You should talk to your broker and ask him to enable experts.

btw, if u look at your journals log you will clearly c the problem - it should print 'trading by experts is prohibited'.

gordon:

From the documentation:

ERR_TRADE_DISABLED133Trade is disabled. All attempts to trade must be stopped.

It means that your broker does not allow trading by expert adviser. You should talk to your broker and ask him to enable experts.

btw, if u look at your journals log you will clearly c the problem - it should print 'trading by experts is prohibited'.

Thank you Gordon very much.

I opened another account in the other server. And my EA run Okie. I will contact my broker and request him to enable experts.

one more, thank you. :)

Have a great day.

jackyhung12345:

Thank you Gordon very much.

I opened another account in the other server. And my EA run Okie. I will contact my broker and request him to enable experts.

one more, thank you. :)

Have a great day.

When i contacted my broker, he didn't enable experts. This was a bad new for me and my customers :(.

Anyone can give me an idea or suggestion to solve for it. Is there a solution which can run EA (send order: new order, close order) although the broker is disable experts :-?

jackyhung12345:

When i contacted my broker, he didn't enable experts. This was a bad new for me and my customers :(.

Anyone can give me an idea or suggestion to solve for it. Is there a solution which can run EA (send order: new order, close order) although the broker is disable experts :-?

It's possible to simulate a user placing manual trades via WinAPI calls, but it's going to be unreliable, slow and ugly, not to mention you are violating the agreement u signed with your broker.

I recommend u switch to another broker (there are plenty to choose from).

Reason: