New EA based on the !xMeter - page 28

Small Modification

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to Ferrufx for a great EA. What I have noticed is that the probability of the EA hitting your two predefined levels at the same time are very slim. So I modified Ferrufx's EA to trade when the two currencies are about 7 apart.

FerruFx, I hope you don't mind the modification. Let me know you all think.

khari123:
FerruFx, I hope you don't mind the modification.

Of course not. Very much appreciated your improvement as I really don't have time to continue working on this one.

Thanks.

FerruFx

AK20 Price Meter Question

AK20 I really like your Price Meter with its graphical display of each pair. Here's my question. When the grpah is smoothed and flat in appearance does that indicate a ranging market? I'm looking for an indicator that graphically shows if the market as a whole is trending or ranging. Thanks!

Hello!

Such question: is it impossible, except for currencies, also to add the

indication of oil and gold?

ruslan_l:
Hello!

Such question: is it impossible, except for currencies, also to add the

indication of oil and gold?

The strength of each currency (eur, usd, gbp, etc...) is calculated with multiple pairs. If you want to calculate the strength of Gold and Oil, how calculate? Which other symbols can be used for this calculation?

FerruFx

FerruFx:
The strength of each currency (eur, usd, gbp, etc...) is calculated with multiple pairs. If you want to calculate the strength of Gold and Oil, how calculate? Which other symbols can be used for this calculation? FerruFx

It was desirable to see even their current course in relation to usd in a window !xMeter, if it is possible.

New version with grid averaging and backtestable.

Please read the comments at the top of the mq4 file to understand. Test and enjoy!

Would it be possible to simplify this EA to track/measure only three major currencies: USD, EUR & JPY? This will give us nice triangulation and probably more valid signals.

Thanks, Kris

jlust286:
New version with grid averaging and backtestable. Please read the comments at the top of the mq4 file to understand. Test and enjoy!

Greetings,

Could someone point me to the latest version of the !xMeter for exclusively trading eur/usd on all time frames.

Thank you.

@ FerruFX

1) Please to which currencies do you apply the ordinary multipairs Xmeter EA and the reverse multipairs Xmeter EA in the 1st post of this thread?

2) What is the difference between the 2 EAs

Reason: