Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 40

cooltrader28@yahoo.com:
BeST SOLUTION dont use fxpro ... they are big scam

What is the problem? Could you explain more?

Are you mention this broker at forexbrokerz.com/brokers/fxpro

omg > where did you get that site ; only good (real) reviews i can smell .... how can you belive that ...

anyway if you want an review from me please pm me , this post is not about brokers

its about a fair execution with the swiss army EA

ivanyong:
I'm using FxPro that quote at 5 decimal 0.1234x. / 0.123x / 0.12 / 0.1234 four type of pricing. If i place SL 200, the 2 / 4 decimal is ok but the 3 / 5 will be act as 20 only. How to solve this problem? Thanks.

To solve this issue you have to enter the correct stop loss based in the digits of the instruments you want to trade. If for example you are trading EURUSD that has 5 decimals and you want to enter a 20 pips s/l you will need to type 200. IF trading AUDCAD that has 4 decimals you just need to enter 20.

Regards!

tp & sl not working

hi

thanks to Ryan for his work on this ea.

unfortunately i cant get it to do what i want which is place a 20 pip stop and 20 pip t/p when i place a market order. using alpari uk demo on 5 digit pairs so i increase the numbers to 200 but still only get the trade entry line on the charts and no stop or tp in the order information. is there anything else i need to input to make this work? i havent touched any of the other settings as i'm only looking to have this part of the trades managed so far.

be really grateful if anyone had any answers

thanks

Paul

Swiss Army

Hey Ryan,

Thank you for this awsome EA - Do you have any others? that I can even purchase? I would like to ask if there is a way to add a feature such as partial close profit taking at certain intervals, and perhaps also a way to re-adjust or move the break even slide a second or third time automatically during the trade.

Regards & Big Thank You !

Giorgio

Does it let you enter stop Buy/Sell Limit?

Thank you for this ea.

but I have one little problem.

magic number does not work when I want to two out individual positions of 15 total.

"Buy Active 0

Sell Active 0

Grand Total 0"

When I put the magic number to false everything is ok, but then all the positions under the influence of EA.

Thanks

pending order

How to make this ea to set TP and SL on pendings orders?

my settings:

set take profit true

set stop loss true

allow all types of trading true

buy stop true

sell stop true

buy limit true

sell limit true

but these settings dont work for me

help

I'm not sure of this so i thought i would ask on here, would Swiss Army breakeven function still work if i turn off my PC after attaching it and set properly to a chart?

hi,

i don't think so. EA's work only, if the pc (server etc.) runs. So if you turn it of, it stops and don't work.

Reason: