mt4 manual trading max lots

when manual trading on mt4 you have to enter the amount of lots you wont to trade , is there a way I can get mt4 to automatically calculate the max amount of lots I can trade ?

tennisplayer128:
when manual trading on mt4 you have to enter the amount of lots you wont to trade , is there a way I can get mt4 to automatically calculate the max amount of lots I can trade ?
Yes! You have to learn to code it in the MQL language or hire a coder to do it for you!

tennisplayer128:

Firstly check with your broker what is the maximum lots allow for opening a trade. Different brokers have different rules.

Second, if you are trading manually there are scripts to allow you opening trades based off your desired lots. Or else if you are trading using EA just customize the trading lots number.

tennisplayer128:
Here is a EA that helps with Manual Trading and Automatically calculates the risk which has been coded by @whroeder1: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/63949/page5#comment_2641535
Indicators: Money Manager Graphic Tool
Indicators: Money Manager Graphic Tool
  • www.mql5.com
Money Manager Graphic Tool shows Lot Size, Ratio, Risk and opens orders (Buy, Sell, Buy Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Stop, Sell Limit).
Reason: