DIN version 3.0 - page 4

Baba_master:
This is my template and the indcs im testing i dont know yet ,but i guess heiken ashi H4 confirmation works even better .lets see i most say im no one to improve there are pro members over here i just trade MTF i like 3 digits pips

Baba_Master,

Thank you for your "super-fast" response.

fxd01

hi

my personal interest is that i dont wana buy big and gain small pips to make profit it fries my brain when i buy big ,for me is scary ! i like to buy small gain more pips , well this is a wish interest, but we all know that the resault talks .

Totally agree. Money Management is the key.

Thanks for the .rar file.

Now even more reliable

add this indicator put the timeframe on 240 (h4) check the false signals i hate when my stop gets hit you open the terminal you see there is no trade .put only stop orders after the support or resistence +spread +2 .this is not done i come back with real mini lots on position .

Files:
multi.gif  98 kb

Today finish

last night i was too drunk i wokeup so late but still did today job i want you to see the resault this is not my system i only made it mulitimeframe . this is what im saying lets loss less and gain more lets only enter verry hight probability .

Files:
done.gif  75 kb

hi

guys today we had many currencies good but i only entered this, if needed report please ask .

Files:

Thanks a lot baba master...

Since your indicator are using TF D1 and H4,

while DIN ver 3.0 is still using H1

I will test it in conjunction with DIN ver 3.

Once again, thanks for your contribution

sorry i forgot

last trade i entered h1 but i got m30 as shown on the picture

New thing

What you think maybe even better confirmation than macd ???? this is one of my brother tools long term trading .

Files:
nrf_anim.gif  20 kb
jma_anim.gif  57 kb

Baba_master:
What you think maybe even better confirmation than macd ???? this is one of my brother tools long term trading .

Any such tools for MT4?

Reason: