DIN version 3.0 - page 7

test

i dont want to give the golden version now i do it when i do it im trying to develope something when is working good then we all use the golden its nothing special, im not lieing i share,TSD gives me ideas , i share to TSD okey anyway there is one of the indicators for M1 barchart you can test it your self i made pictures also on M1 so you will see the defrence and if it repaints .

okey good news : the idea is just running in my head and combine with some good filters good settings difrend strategies its comming up soon .but one thing , i hate to look at chart every sometime i dont wana look at the chart i enough look at it trying new idea s so thats why i only wana trade H4, 1 trade a week per 1 currency that makes things alot more easier

Files:
test.rar  869 kb

hellow

hi every one agian . i think im going crazy i keep moving things like mad but the things is the resault talks on mini real i mean that this changes is effective for me ok now ,

take a look at this let me know whazzup ,

Files:

Baba_master thank you for your sharing

I have downloaded your last file but i don't understand how this system work.

Can you explain me?

Thanks

hi all

i was into making indicators so i couldnt wait to share here before is finished and this system, the bm indicators are made out of lsma ema wait for them to be the same color closed .and you also see the D1 jma lines they must also say the same signal and now we have lsma clored line on price this also must say the same when you have all this look at advance adx when its good strog hight level same color you can have enteries but man im developing this technic i brought this technic from my successful big brother long term cracy ,as i dont have enough money to tolerate price violate for long term trading i started makking it for shorter like H4 now i build some good things that he (mybrother ) also liked it and i made new thread in indicators for metatrader 4 and im going to share the indis over there what i want to do is get rid graph becasue like that everyone can doubt about the signal but if you got simple histograms out of those indicators plus some modification then every one will have the same signal with no doubt about it .

indicators set-up

Some nice ideas, baba_master

signals

mq4rex:
Some nice ideas, baba_master

hello everybody. is there a version of din 3 which give buy/sell signals automatically with stop loss and take profit values and sound alert enabled . if it exist can anyone post it here ..thanks

Downloading DIN 3.0 and Putting it on Meta

How do I put Din 3.0 onto Metaquotes? Anybody?

shades12:
How do I put Din 3.0 onto Metaquotes? Anybody?

Extract the archive found on page 1 of this thread into your MT installation folder.

Read throughly the original thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053

Hi ancoll,you're really genius..

Can I use all DIN ver 3 indicator to EA DIN V2.6?

Still confuse about the times

The EAV2.6 are FXDD server times. The default settings of 0-3 and 9-11.V2.6

If I don't mistake FDD server time is GMT+2

I use North FInance which is GMT+3 So the setting should i change to 0-3 and 10-12. Is that right?

Reason: