Simplistic Trading System - page 4

Ejoi, when do you enter the trade, as soon as an arrow appears? What do you do if it dissapears? How do you use Pivot levels?

Thanks!

Trader83:
Ejoi, when do you enter the trade, as soon as an arrow appears? What do you do if it dissapears? How do you use Pivot levels? Thanks!

Usually when i enter the trade, i trade in the direction of the arrow during London open right up to New York session using the levels as target. U can use the pivot levels as your target or as your stoploss. But in my case, I dont use stoploss.That depends on individual. I dont stay stare at the screen all the time. I set the order and the target and just forget about it.

ejoi:
I set the order and the target and just forget about it.

Dont take this the wrong way, but if I understood you correct, you enter, set your TakeProfit Limit order and you leave the screen???

bluefish:
Dont take this the wrong way, but if I understood you correct, you enter, set your TakeProfit Limit order and you leave the screen???

Yes. Thats my style and I hav other things to attend to but of cos I check time to time how the trade is progressing.

Is it the same one?

does this system is same as below one?

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=23891

ejoi,

Timewise, how long is the arrow lag (5min?...15min?...60min?...etc)?

amenlo9:
does this system is same as below one? http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=23891

If u think its the same... so be it... ive got nothing to do with that thread.

bill3002:
ejoi, Timewise, how long is the arrow lag (5min?...15min?...60min?...etc)?

It is base on 4hr highs and lows. so it lags 4hrs.

Take note of this hours 0,4,8,12,16,20 of your broker server time. If a reversal arrow doesnt appear, means the trend is still on.

Hello All:

So, if someone is working off of a 4 hr TF, this indicator, probably wouldn't be great to use?

Any feedback?

Thanks...

Marc

ejoi:
It is base on 4hr highs and lows. so it lags 4hrs. Take note of this hours 0,4,8,12,16,20 of your broker server time. If a reversal arrow doesnt appear, means the trend is still on.

marcf:
Hello All:

So, if someone is working off of a 4 hr TF, this indicator, probably wouldn't be great to use?

Any feedback?

Thanks...

Marc

You can try as I never trade in longer timeframe.

Here is the code for the highs and lows.

bool Fractal (string F,int Per, int shift)

{

if (Period()>Per) return(-1);

Per=Per/Period()*2+MathCeil(Per/Period()/2);

if (shift<Per)return(-1);

if (shift>Bars-Per)return(-1);

for (int i=1;i<=Per;i++)

{

if (F=="U")

{

if (High[shift+i]>High[shift])return(-1);

if (High[shift-i]>=High[shift])return(-1);

}