Using tick data? 100% MQ?

Does anyone know if you can use tick data to back test on MT4, or if there is any way to get the modeling quality up to 100% Some versions of MT4 I've been able to get my Modeling Quality to say 90%, but never greater than that and now I can't even get it to say 90% anymore! Anyone know more about this than I do, because I'm lost!

Thanks for the help!

Modelling 50%

Hi,

Same problem, in backtesting on H1 I am getting modelling 50%, first I could not understand what does it mean?

If I have download H1 data when why its not showing 100%. Can someone please explain what does it by modelling.

Thanks in advance

Download data

Hi ,

To get more sensetive modelling quality try to download data from alpari data bank and upload it to metatrader . There is good resource from coder guru on this forum and on his website that make more details on this subject . http://www.metatrader.info

amarnath:
Hi , To get more sensetive modelling quality try to download data from alpari data bank and upload it to metatrader . There is good resource from coder guru on this forum and on his website that make more details on this subject . http://www.metatrader.info

I think that the question was why is not possible to get 100% of modelling quality? My highest modelling quality was 90% with alpari data.

JoZo:
I think that the question was why is not possible to get 100% of modelling quality? My highest modelling quality was 90% with alpari data.

This means we need more better data quality than alpari have and lowest time frame we upload is 1 min not tick by tick so i think are not able to get any thing close to 100 % . problem is with data quality not with backtester or EA's

amarnath:
This means we need more better data quality than alpari have and lowest time frame we upload is 1 min not tick by tick so i think are not able to get any thing close to 100 % . problem is with data quality not with backtester or EA's

Good answer. We need better data quality. At the moment only alpari have good data so don't know where to find a better quality.

Thanks for the answer.

Tickstory lite tickstorylite_setup.1.5.zip

Instructions : Tickstory Lite Help

Files:
Reason: