V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 39

An idea I posted in another thread.

This EA automatically hedges, but nobody ever said that the hedges to be equal. How about we use a method (like Steinitz's) for determining trend direction. Whatever direction the trend it going, start the lot progression one progression in.

EXAMPLE:

Trend direction = Up

First buy order = 2

First sell order = 1

Second buy order = 4

Second sell order = 2

etc.

modify V1+V2 new2

I have tested Bolla version, V1+V2new2. Its very good. But i would like someone to modify the EA to make as below:

1. Change to fix TP instead of increasing 1pip. Only the gap is increasing 1pip.

2. Change the TP of previous orders similar to the last order so that all positions will be closed simultaneously once the last order hit its TP.

Files:
v1v2_new2.mq4  10 kb

I dont know how this V1-V2 Martingale hedge works but I have a Martingale hedging system of my own.

Last time i tried my hedger, I started with a small 0.1 lot ($1 per pip) and ended with a pending 19.2 lots. Though it made money, but if that 19.2 order were filled, it would be a big looser.

Im still however, looking forward to this hedger; I believe we need to tweak it - perhaps during news? perhaps during london fixes (were volatility starts...)?

Backtest results V1+V2 Bolla

Hi

my newest Backtests results

V1+V2 1 Min starts 30.04.2007 / Account: IBFX Standard 5000$

V1+V2 15 Min starts 06.05.2007 / Account: IBFX Standard 5000$

Backtests with V1mini + V2mini

Hi

my newest Backtest results

V1mini +V2mini 15 Min starts 06.05.2007 / Account: IBFX Standard 5000$

only EUR/USD

2 seperate Charts

pooper scoopers:
I do not know how many times it needs to be repeated but this ea is for the eur/usd only. I am running it live with the original version and it is doing fine.

Yes, I am using the original version in demo too.

I have a question if you dont mind, I am using a mini account only, if I started with USD10K, how much lot will it open, initially? Can we change the lot size in the original version for mini accounts too?

surprising V1+V2 mini 5%

Hi,

to day opening and closing without any reason for me : open buy trades and close them at same moment same price See attached image

Could you explain ?

Files:
v1v2_mini5.zip  36 kb

Hi, on the e/u last night when if feel the EA was only selling .01 and then .02 lots, by the time it got to 1.3440 though the buy side was doubling up and was up to .1 - is this how its supposed to work? if so would it be possible to get to "winning side" (last night it was short) to sell more? I was sitting watching it and did manage to put on more shorts but i doubt i can baby sit it all the time.

also have you considered incorporating historic daily ranges to it? just a thought but i will post what i have added when i get home from work.

Ted Noogent:
man this ea is one shakey mofo. its like a mexican jumping bean. hahahah. and watching you guys try to get it right is like watching a bunch of monkeys with a football. lol.

I wish this forum had an ignore option... Mr Nugget would be an excellent candidate. As somebody pointed out in another thread after a "contribution' from Ted:

Hey Teddy Bear, You've been here since March, and you haven't contributed a god damn thing. If you don't have anything useful to post, then go read something... you need a little intelligence in your life. Judging by your posts so far, I would loosely have to describe you as an ignorant fool. So stop buying ea's, shut your trap, and figure out how you plan on making money trading. Dan has at least shown that his analytical skills are working, you haven't shown much, if anything, outside of your useless dumb ass remarks. You numb nut.

OK, let's continue the good work...

Reason: