Rahul Mohindar Oscillator - page 4

Hal108:
Okay, I give up, how do you overlay 2 dtosc indicators of different time frames.

Can someone please intervene and deliver me from my ignorance.

Many thanks in advance.

I must really be daft, because I don't know how to overlay two time frames. I downloaded DTOSC, and I see the parameter for time frame. It defaults to current time frame. I have tried several ways, but it always shows the current time frame.

Will anyone help me to overlay H1 time frame onto H4?

Crassius:
I must really be daft, because I don't know how to overlay two time frames. I downloaded DTOSC, and I see the parameter for time frame. It defaults to current time frame. I have tried several ways, but it always shows the current time frame. Will anyone help me to overlay H1 time frame onto H4?

Input field 240 may be a time frame.

i want this rmo indicator for MT5

mladen:
MiniMe, You are right. Nothing special

But just in case someone does not believe (the advertisement going in the style : "One of the most popular, if not revolutionary, features has been the legendary Rahul Mohindar Oscillator (RMO)") As it turns out, advertisement can say almost anything in order to sell the "something"

PS: it is limited to Depth 20. If you want more, change the line 32 (#define MAX_depth 20) to whatever maximal depth you want (but be careful, it is going to need more memory)

PPS: this is just the RMO (no "swingtrd", which are simply emas of different length of raw RMO data (RMO itself is an ema))

PPPS: there is saying that "the devil does not let you alone" Added those signal lines (so now it has all the features that metastock version has), added variable length ma option (original metastock uses only ma 2), added some options to show or hide ROM or signals (so you can get displays like on the second picture), widened the default depth from 20 to 30. Still can not quite find the "magic" from that sentence above

Added the signals on chart version (last picture)

any one, please if u have converted RMO indicator to MT5 please sent me link to my id timtim987@rediffmail.com

i tried to convert it to MT5 but this is giving me 24 errorsss

RMO metatrader 5 ...

If all it took is to take metatrader 4 code and compile it in metatrader 5 we all would live happily ever after But since the gods of incompatibility did not think that previous code should not be thrown away we are doomed to other solutions ...

Here is a version for metatrader 5 (without signal lines (upper) and with signal lines (lower)).

regards

timtim1:
any one, please if u have converted RMO indicator to MT5 please sent me link to my id timtim987@rediffmail.com i tried to convert it to MT5 but this is giving me 24 errorsss
Files:
rmo_mql5.png  75 kb
rmo.mq5  7 kb

Alert when crossing zero

Hi,

I'm not good at coding and all this stuff.. I know there some of you guys that are very good... I was wondering if anyone could modify Rmo for mt4 to have visual and sound alert when when crossing the ''zero'' line and when there's buy/sell signals...

Thank you to anyone who take the time to answer this !

alec12008:
Hi,

I'm not good at coding and all this stuff.. I know there some of you guys that are very good... I was wondering if anyone could modify Rmo for mt4 to have visual and sound alert when when crossing the ''zero'' line and when there's buy/sell signals...

Thank you to anyone who take the time to answer this !

Hi Alec.

Here Rmo with zero cross alert.

Files:

Ezxit swing indicator ...

Got a formula for exit swing indicator (that is a part of RMO system) from a member ... so here it is

The metastock formula is the following :

Sum(RSI(13)-LLV(RSI(13),10),3)/Sum(HHV(RSI(13),10)-LLV(RSI(13),10),3))*100

This is the description of how exit swing indicator should be used :

Exit:

If you are long on a stock and have got into an uptrend, each time the exit swing indicator slips below the red (75) line, look at putting in a trailing stop or exit below the low of the corresponding price bar. Likewise if you are short and are into a downtrend, every time the indicator crosses above the blue (25) level look at putting in a trailing stop or exit above the high of the corresponding price bar.

CAUTION: This should not be used immediately after taking a trade. Mr. Mohindar recommends using the Exit Swing Indicator only after you have entered a trade and are profitably trending. He suggests partially exiting when you achieve an intermediate financial goal/target (such as break-even), and then using this indicator to trail your stops and/or exit at better levels.

Files:

THX Mladen for this nice rmo indicator, but i have error message in Experts tab.

01:23:27 rmo + signals USDJPY,M2: incorrect start position 815 for ArrayMaximum function

01:23:27 rmo + signals USDJPY,M2: incorrect start position 815 for ArrayMinimum function

01:23:28 rmo + signals USDCAD,M2: incorrect start position 1593 for ArrayMaximum function

01:23:28 rmo + signals USDCAD,M2: incorrect start position 1593 for ArrayMinimum function

01:23:28 rmo + signals GBPCAD,M2: incorrect start position 3495 for ArrayMaximum function

01:23:28 rmo + signals GBPCAD,M2: incorrect start position 3495 for ArrayMinimum function

01:23:29 rmo + signals USDCAD,M2: incorrect start position 1593 for ArrayMaximum function

01:23:29 rmo + signals USDCAD,M2: incorrect start position 1593 for ArrayMinimum function

01:23:29 rmo + signals GBPCAD,M2: incorrect start position 3495 for ArrayMaximum function

01:23:29 rmo + signals GBPCAD,M2: incorrect start position 3495 for ArrayMinimum function

01:23:34 rmo + signals GBPCAD,M2: incorrect start position 3495 for ArrayMaximum function

01:23:34 rmo + signals GBPCAD,M2: incorrect start position 3495 for ArrayMinimum function

I dont know how to fix, or if i am doing something wrong, can you help me?

THX in advance.

eljuli:
THX Mladen for this nice rmo indicator, but i have error message in Experts tab.

01:23:27 rmo + signals USDJPY,M2: incorrect start position 815 for ArrayMaximum function

01:23:27 rmo + signals USDJPY,M2: incorrect start position 815 for ArrayMinimum function

01:23:28 rmo + signals USDCAD,M2: incorrect start position 1593 for ArrayMaximum function

01:23:28 rmo + signals USDCAD,M2: incorrect start position 1593 for ArrayMinimum function

01:23:28 rmo + signals GBPCAD,M2: incorrect start position 3495 for ArrayMaximum function

01:23:28 rmo + signals GBPCAD,M2: incorrect start position 3495 for ArrayMinimum function

01:23:29 rmo + signals USDCAD,M2: incorrect start position 1593 for ArrayMaximum function

01:23:29 rmo + signals USDCAD,M2: incorrect start position 1593 for ArrayMinimum function

01:23:29 rmo + signals GBPCAD,M2: incorrect start position 3495 for ArrayMaximum function

01:23:29 rmo + signals GBPCAD,M2: incorrect start position 3495 for ArrayMinimum function

01:23:34 rmo + signals GBPCAD,M2: incorrect start position 3495 for ArrayMaximum function

01:23:34 rmo + signals GBPCAD,M2: incorrect start position 3495 for ArrayMinimum function

I dont know how to fix, or if i am doing something wrong, can you help me?

THX in advance.

Hi Eljuli,

I've had that problem before think the fix in this version fixes that.

Files:

Guys

No need to worry about that at all (the "incorrect start position message")

It is issued by ArrayMaximimum() and ArrayMinimum() function only once when the indicator is attached to a chart, or the time frame or symbol are changed. Other than that no "consequence" - the indicator is calculated correctly, it will not slow down the work of anything - so i is a completely benign error

Reason: