Rahul Mohindar Oscillator - page 7

Version of RMO oscillator by Allexander Gettinger

Files:

RMO version by Alexander Gettinger

Files:
rmo.mq4  3 kb

mladen:
Got a formula for exit swing indicator (that is a part of RMO system) from a member ... so here it is

The metastock formula is the following :
Sum(RSI(13)-LLV(RSI(13),10),3)/Sum(HHV(RSI(13),10)-LLV(RSI(13),10),3))*100

This is the description of how exit swing indicator should be used :

Revised Rahul Mohindars swing exit indicator. It is made using different type of rsi and now it is much smoother (here is a comparison : upper is the old version, lower is the new, smoother version - it seems to filter out some false signals without adding lag to the indicator itself

To improve the results with HMO add 50SMA to charts. If price above 50SMA only buys and if price below 50SMA only sells. Get less false entries. Also add RSI (5) 80/20 and watch price above or below line 50. If price rise above 50 look for buys if falls below 50 look for sells.

If price reaches 80/20 extremes be ready for change (not the diapers!). Use the velocity indicator presented by Mladen or other good momentum colored candle indicator.

Cheers Hermes

Hi There

This is my first post on this forum.I need some modification in your valuable indicator.

"rmo+signals color"

Can you please modify this for me I shall be very greatful to you.

What I need is "price bar color change with line (LIME COLOR LINE) crossing zero level,I mean Blue price bar color when LIME COLOR LINE crossover Zero Level and remain Blue colored bars AND Red price bar color when LIME COLOR LINE crossunder zero level. & remain Red colored bars.

Thanks in Advance

Uday

uday:
Hi There

This is my first post on this forum.I need some modification in your valuable indicator.

"rmo+signals color"

Can you please modify this for me I shall be very greatful to you.

What I need is "price bar color change with line (LIME COLOR LINE) crossing zero level,I mean Blue price bar color when LIME COLOR LINE crossover Zero Level and remain Blue colored bars AND Red price bar color when LIME COLOR LINE crossunder zero level. & remain Red colored bars.

Thanks in Advance

Uday

Uday

Try this out : rmo__signals_on_chart_variation.mq4

Hi mladen

Thanks for your quick reply,sorry to say the indicator you suggested is not plotting anything on the chart.

Let me clarify I need the candle/bar color, to be change according to LIME COLOR LINECROSSING ABOVE/BELOW ZERO LEVEL not according to signal crossovers.

Please provide me the indicator with above modification.

Thanks

Uday

uday:
Hi mladen

Thanks for your quick reply,sorry to say the indicator you suggested is not plotting anything on the chart.

Let me clarify I need the candle/bar color, to be change according to LIME COLOR LINECROSSING ABOVE/BELOW ZERO LEVEL not according to signal crossovers.

Please provide me the indicator with above modification.

Thanks

Uday

Uday

Right click on the chart and uncheck the "chart on foreground". It will then be visible

Mladen Thanks a lot to you

This is why this forum is great only because of helping hands like you,I really appreciate.

Can I get the marketscope conversion of these indicator.

Thanks again

Uday

uday:
Mladen Thanks a lot to you

This is why this forum is great only because of helping hands like you,I really appreciate.

Can I get the marketscope conversion of these indicator.

Thanks again

Uday

Sorry

Never coded for it

Reason: