Rahul Mohindar Oscillator - page 6

Thank you mrTool, mladen and CJA for the nice ind. didn't know this one, and franckly the crossing of zerro line looks impressive.

i want to ask a question if you guys permit, is there a different settings for a particular TF (1h. 4hs) you advice to take it as it is. Iam asking because iam not particularly used with the terms of depth and signal smoothing...

As i said its already showing intersting indications.

thanks in advance guys

Maybe the best, when it comes to RMO and how it is used, is to see this video (it is presented by Rahul Mohindar) :

tito_xs:
Thank you mrTool, mladen and CJA for the nice ind. didn't know this one, and franckly the crossing of zerro line looks impressive.

i want to ask a question if you guys permit, is there a different settings for a particular TF (1h. 4hs) you advice to take it as it is. Iam asking because iam not particularly used with the terms of depth and signal smoothing...

As i said its already showing intersting indications.

thanks in advance guys

mladen:
Maybe the best, when it comes to RMO and how it is used, is to see this video (it is presented by Rahul Mohindar) :

very informative. thanks

RMO mt4?

mladen:
This is a metatrader 5 rmo oscillator version. In this version the maximal depth is limited to 50 (instead to 20 as in metatrader 4 version) and you can choose if you wish signal lines to be visible or not (as in the example bellow)

Mladen not by chance will have mt4?

rohness:
Mladen not by chance will have mt4?

roness - here is want you asked mladen for

rmo_2color_histo__signals.mq4

RMO Oscillator - how to add a accustic Signal?

I have this Indicator from a former Thread here inside

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

its seem to be a good Indicator - but I am missing an accustic Signal, if any new Tradeopportunity come up

doen anybody know, how to add such an accustic Signal to this Indicator?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

MaaTini:
I have this Indicator from a former Thread here inside

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

its seem to be a good Indicator - but I am missing an accustic Signal, if any new Tradeopportunity come up

doen anybody know, how to add such an accustic Signal to this Indicator?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Hello MaaTini,

Added the alerts, can either use alerts on signal cross or zero cross or both.

hello mrtools

thank you very much for noticing my posting

I downloaded and included the indicator - how do I set it to get an accustiv signal?

it an optical signal in the moment - but it takes too much time to switch through all open windows

to see, if any new signal has emerged...

Hello MaaTini,

Try this version you just need to put the indicator on a chart and the alerts sound should work.

hello mrtools

thanks a lot for your kind answer and for posting the additional indicator tool

now I would like to tell everybody, that this indicator works better in a combination with a trend indicator

I have choosen the Parabolic SAR - seems to work fine in the combination

Reason: