Rahul Mohindar Oscillator - page 10

Gracias Mladen !

I'm sure this is a good indicator.

Are there any bad ones here ?

mladen:
Re: Ezxit swing indicator ... Revised Rahul Mohindars swing exit indicator. It is made using different type of rsi and now it is much smoother (here is a comparison : upper is the old version, lower is the new, smoother version - it seems to filter out some false signals without adding lag to the indicator itself

Hello Mladen, could you please update the code for exit swing smooth rsi indicator? I have tried to use it in an ea (with eabuilder platform software) but it is not working apparently because the code is in old format. Thanks in advance

Jozy:
Hello Mladen, could you please update the code for exit swing smooth rsi indicator? I have tried to use it in an ea (with eabuilder platform software) but it is not working apparently because the code is in old format. Thanks in advance

Jozy, did you see this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mrtools:
Jozy, did you see this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mrtools, yes, I saw that - but the error still showing and will not work when I try to use it. This is the error attached. I have tried to go through the code to see what is not accepted code format, but cannot see any problem. My coding abilities are rudimentary, to say the least!

Files:

Jozy:
Mrtools, yes, I saw that - but the error still showing and will not work when I try to use it. This is the error attached. I have tried to go through the code to see what is not accepted code format, but cannot see any problem. My coding abilities are rudimentary, to say the least!

Don't know it's working on build 950 for me, so not sure what could be the issue.

Files:

mrtools:

Don't know it's working on build 950 for me, so not sure what could be the issue.

Its working on the charts. What is not working is when I upload it into Eabuilder.com software to create a trade exit ea! Do you get any idea by looking at the error alert I posted above?

Jozy:

Its working on the charts. What is not working is when I upload it into Eabuilder.com software to create a trade exit ea! Do you get any idea by looking at the error alert I posted above?

Dont know anything about Eabuilder.com software but according to the message the indicator has to be completely redone.

mrtools:
Dont know anything about Eabuilder.com software but according to the message the indicator has to be completely redone.

Mrtools, any offers of assistance would be much appreciated. What chances do I have?!

Jozy:
Mrtools, any offers of assistance would be much appreciated. What chances do I have?!

Jozy

That message from eabuilder.com is a nonsense. They messed up and are unable to solve the problems. All indicator (and I mean ALL) that work on chart in new metatrader 4 can be used without ANY modification in ANY EA. They should do their homework instead of blaming some phantom issue. They should start from the fact that there are extern and input in the new metatrader 4 parameters and then they should solve all the issues that they have from what they have forgotten

mladen:

Jozy

That message from eabuilder.com is a nonsense. They messed up and are unable to solve the problems. All indicator (and I mean ALL) that work on chart in new metatrader 4 can be used without ANY modification in ANY EA. They should do their homework instead of blaming some phantom issue. They should start from the fact that there are extern and input in the new metatrader 4 parameters and then they should solve all the issues that they have from what they have forgotten

Mr Mladen, you are probably right, as always. And your input is much appreciated.

Going forward, any chance then of an exit ea based on the indicator? Best if this ea could have a multi time feature so that it can work based on a different time frame to what it is attached to.

The disadvantage is that I don't think then I can optimise it as part of a system of moving averages and various entry point options. What do you think?

Reason: