Day High & Low indicator..

I am looking for an indicator that gives me days highs & lows. I just cannot find it. I found it once... please help

Ask and you shall receive.

Files:

maria77:
Ask and you shall receive.

Thanks for your indicator.I am searching an indicator which gives the consecutive 5days High and Low.(5 horizontal lines indicating each day high and 5 horizontal lines indicating each day Low).Thanks in advance.

Thanks for indicator!

Please attach the indicator

xard777:
try this... Xard777

hi Xard777

if you dont mind, please attach the indicator as seen the picture that you have sent.

thanks for your attention.

regards

jimmy

tirou:
Thanks for your indicator.I am searching an indicator which gives the consecutive 5days High and Low.(5 horizontal lines indicating each day high and 5 horizontal lines indicating each day Low).Thanks in advance.

Will you settle for 4 days?

8 buffer MT4 limitation.

Files:

How about this one

Files:

markt:
I am looking for an indicator that gives me days highs & lows. I just cannot find it. I found it once... please help

try this...

Xard777

High and Low of the previouse day and current day

Does someone have one indicator tha draw the lines ine mt4 wih high/low of previous day and current day?

And if possible to define the time.

Thanks.

C@sh

I need a Previous Day High Low with GMT offset

Hi Guys,

I need an indicator High & Low of previous day but with an option that I can set the GMT offset

Thanks

JJ

Please I am looking for a daily high low indicator that draws only the horizontal lines for the previous day only on the current day chart. Thanks in advance.

Reason: