**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 15

Carmel:
My hat is off to you! As a manager of a small Forex hedge fund I am envious! . I understand you are using your scalping strategy with a top down approach to an opposite signal then taking the trade once the opposite signal conforms to the trend. What time frame is at the top? Day, 4 hr..? Thanks and to hell with the naysayers!

Nicely put!

Yes top down from the monthly chart. If I enter on the weekly I need to becareful since I would feel better have two longer TF's

Cheers!

How come a thread with more than 11,490 in 3 weeks being visited by mostly senior members, voted as (one star - bad thread).

I have welcomed steinitz earlier when he first joined by that thread was deleted as he created more than one thread.

But we should thank a anyone who try to teach us something good, I have not tried steinitz method but from what I read it looks simple and interesting.

I am giving you 5 stars dude just for coming to forex-tsd.com

Later when I am done this month from work I will be testing new systems and I hope by then there will be an EA to test.

Good luck and keep up the good work

Usdjyp

Is anyone else going Long on the USDJPY nice turn back to the trend? By the way Stein, good point you made on the earlier post about the BLACK HOLE. You gotta love how the big players on Wall Street come in and knock out all the little people with their stop losses.

Update on the trades I have so far

I am posting again my results since this should get the attention of the guys on here that are capable of developing an alert that works and/or an EA. I have already said earlier that my method has been reduced to only one. That is med and long term scalping.

At this point I invite everyone who still needs guidance to read the earlier posts here and on Forex Factory. I am in the sub-forum area dedicated to systems that showed some merit. I also need at this point the guys to come out of the woodwork to help out with the alerts and EA's. Start asking me questions if needed to help you out with the programming logic.

I have said about all I can at this point and I would like you guys tat understand this method to help answer the others questions. I will always pop in to see how you guys are doing. I need a break from all the repeat questions that were already answered on this forum or the other one.

I keep posting my results here not to tease you like others have done but to show you the currency, entries, exits and profits. Just go back to my trades and see why I was in those trades and why I exited when I did. This will save me a lot of time posting chart after chart which I have done already on Forex Factory. Just go to the scalping threads to see the charts.

I am closing out profitable trades every frickin day. I really don't have any losses. That one for 1200.00 was a mistake that I closed out early.

I am getting so excited that I really do believe I will make a million dollars. You see even if I have a loser to the degree of 200 PIPS so what. I am still way ahead. I am diverse. I am spread out. I am not over trading lot size on any one trade.

It's time to get serious and let's program this thing before I loose interest here with all the idiots, bashers, sour pusses, sabotagers, gutter snipes, dicks, bitchs from hell, fart knockers, and so on. I will entertain any creative ideas to communicate between myself and a programmer.

Files:

Steinitz I Agree, and Thank you for sharing HAS

I have been following Steinitz's method also. And I have been trading it Successfully I will add. This person is providing something that he has spent numerous hours on , not only fine tuning it, but sharing it with us all. When I first discovered the HAS method, I read ALL the posts, so I could get a good understanding not only of the method, but to pick up anything that others added or shared their idea to maybe help improve it.

I fail to see why it is so hard to go through the postings one by one, and then and only then, if you have a question, post it. Someone here will answer it. The problem with our society today is everyone "wants it now", forget studying, learning, testing, and then going back and make modifications. And like Steinitz stated in a recent post, why do you think the successful people of the world succeeded, they take the time to learn and take action.

This is not bashing anyone, but I too would become frustrated if I had to keep repeating the same thing, over and over. There is a very good explanation of this method, if you just read the postings.

To Steinitz, I say Thank You for your hard and time consuming efforts, they are GREATLY Apreciated. And I too have been studying "the secret", it does awaken and change your thinking and attitude.

Ttradr

EA and alerts needed

I have requested numerous times to get a programmer involved to create an EA. I have had some interests and some casual commitments but as we all know nothing is certain.

Based on another members idea I propose this: Whoever is interested in this method and has a desire to get an EA programmed with my help please step forward and PM me. Our thinking would be we as a group would pay for this programmer. Money talks I guess. I have no problems with this idea. In fact it won't even be expensive acording to the grapevine.

We could set-up the variables in this EA to allow us to tweak it without going back and re-writing the code. I have two U.S. Patents and I could excel in this area of offering my ideas to the program. Of course who ever gets involved will offer their ideas too.

Let me know. It is time to get one programmed. I am still showing profits almost on a daily basis. I have 30+ trades with no losses (one doesn't count, read previous explanation).

Let me know if you have connections......

Great Question !!!!!!!

I took this posting from FF and pasted it here:

Steinitz, firstly congratulations on developing an excellent system and a we are extremely grateful to you for sharing your knowledge.

Now that the boot licking is out of the way ......

I've been looking back at the signals generated on a 4-hour chart for the past year or so. So I've got signals for the monthly,weekly, daily and 4-hour HAS on my 4-hour chart. One thing that I've noticed is when there's a strong trend reversal, the 4-hour,daily, weekly will change the opposite color but by the time the monthly eventually changes, the strong initial move is over.

So in cases like this, is it ok to to take a signal if the 4-hour, daily and weekly all show the same color, even though the monthly conflicts. As this is a trend reversal and your system is based on trend continuation - I know this isn't part of your system but just curious on your thoughts.

PS I think the idea of dropping to a lower TF for trend confirmation is ingenious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's questions like this that makes me smile. I keep s me going. In fact this may be the all time best question so far.

If you look at USD/CAD you will see exactly what you are asking going on right now. The upper TF's are in agreement for shorting but the monthly is showing blue.

In my opinion I has pondered on this too. I have looked back at charts and see what happened to other pairs in similar situations. What I observe is that the longest term TF will dictate the trend. Kinda logical. This new monthly counter trend move could be that grand daddy new cycle which if it continues you could catch the biggest move ever possible when considering TF's in general to get in.

I have also seen this monthly cycles peter out quickly too. So I haven't really said anything here. But I can say this with confidence. I would presume with some margin of certainty that if you choose to short a weekly signal like USD/CAD when the monthly is starting to go blue you would need to treat this scalp as a short term short.

Kinda like saying JUMBO SHRIMP. Oxymoron. I say that because you certainly will get a lot of trades on a weekly TF even though this is considered a short term cycle. It's like saying I am going to take a pair that is showing blue all the way to the monthly, but I have a 4 hour trend going down and I want to scalp 15M trades in the temporary 4hr move. It will not last long and the 4hr will get gobbled up by the longer TF's hence the last trade will be a loser and could potentially wipe out a lot of your mini 15M scalps.

So be careful to trade this weekly short if you choose to know there will be that one last trade that will kick your butt when the weekly turns up toward the new monthly uptrend. Of course if you wait for color confirmation you will lose back many PIPS on this TF.

The upshot is you will be getting big PIP scalps too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

God I hope that made sense. Now for your comment: PS I think the idea of dropping to a lower TF for trend confirmation is ingenious.

I am glad you understand this. I think it was a really cool idea too. I am going to post this at another site without your name. You can see if I get a good question I will dedicate a lot of time since it makes me feel good somebody is listening.....

Thank you!

From the Quote above...

I can tell you one thing...if the guy you took that quote from is waiting all the way up to the Monthly to get into a trade, he might get two trades a decade! Particularly what I like to see personally is the 4H trending hard against the Daily. Then I sit tight and watch for the 30MIN and 1H to come back. Then you won't lose out too much on the upswing (or downswing).

r/

James

I like to remember it was Raff the creator of HAS.

A super guy. Always ready to help.

Where are you Raff? some time without notices about you.

Reason: