NEW Forex Calendar - page 9

et_phonehome_2:
newdigital,

Its working now, it seems that for some reason that it cannot work at my workplace. Anyhow, I have another issue, it seems that if I set TRUE for USD, EUR, GBP then I will only get the news. If I set either one of them to FALSE, it will display nothing.

Thanks again...

ET

I attached indicator but can not see anything. Seems indicator does not work if market closed.

newdigital:
I attached indicator but can not see anything. Seems indicator does not work if market closed.

Shouldn't it display whatever is in the EXCEL spreadsheet no matter if the market is open/close? I have tried today [Saturday] and it works when I set all to TRUE, but will not display anything if one of them is set to FALSE.

choose your news

Hi newdigital,

can you explain me how you choose the news you put on your calendar.

For example this week, wednesday may 23th , there was a very important news 'BOE Meeting Minutes' for the cable. But on your calendar it doesn't appear.

Can you tell me why.

Thanks a lot for your job.

Loom75.

et_phonehome_2:
Shouldn't it display whatever is in the EXCEL spreadsheet no matter if the market is open/close? I have tried today [Saturday] and it works when I set all to TRUE, but will not display anything if one of them is set to FALSE.

It is not displaying for me yet during the weekend.

Newstrader and SignalTrader is not displaying anything but those EA is using the same "excel system". I tried before and it worked but I can not check now sorry.

loom75:
Hi newdigital,

can you explain me how you choose the news you put on your calendar.

For example this week, wednesday may 23th , there was a very important news 'BOE Meeting Minutes' for the cable. But on your calendar it doesn't appear.

Can you tell me why.

Thanks a lot for your job.

Loom75.

I am not posting any "Meetings": no any "Treasury Secretary Paulson Speaks", no any "Fed Governor Kroszner Speaks" and so on.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I will try to do it later.

SignalTrader V1.4.

Seems it is the latest bug fixed version.

I will test it up to the end of the week and will post on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

Sorry that I did not post as it was something to fixed.

Files:

ND,

Where did you find this news 09:00:00 PM USD ABC News CCI??

newdigital:
It is well-known weekly news. Low impact of course.

You may look at the discription of the calendar:

Thanks ND!

JoZo:
ND, Where did you find this news 09:00:00 PM USD ABC News CCI??

It is well-known weekly news. Low impact of course.

You may look at the discription of the calendar:

US index.

Low impact.

The Washington Post-ABC News Consumer Comfort Index (CCI) is

a rolling average based on telephone interviews with

1,000 randomly selected adults nationwide conducted over

the previous four-week period. Weekly.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/business/articles/consumerindexdata.htm

I finished testing SignalTrader EA and SignalSender indicator.

So I will post it to the public.

Just finish the forex calendar for the next week and will post tomorrow. Because it is long way of explanation of the settings.

It will be posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

Reason: