Indicators: BearNaked Pattern1

BearNaked Pattern1:

It's a pattern tha I use in my tradings. It's based in CCI/MA and Bollinger.

Author: Daniel Vieira Costa

Yea ,i will actually like to use this indicator on the daily time frame,pls can u assist me in d parameters necessary to set .Thanks.

I would like to try this indicator, but it wouldn't be able to attach to the chart, when I want to attach this indicator to the chart, the chart will hang, may I know what's wrong with it? Thanks.

Sorry, guys. Really have a problem. I will fix this bug, but, if do you put the indicator, will  hang for some seconds. Wait thirty seconds more or less.

When I fix, I will post the Indicator Fixed... maybe tonight

The parameters are:

CCI: Normal period of the CCI indicator;

NivelCCI_MIN: A nivel of possible point of BUY (the most recommended is -100);

NivelCCI_MAX: A nivel of possible point of SELL (the most recommended is 100);

MM_Periodo: Period of MM for CCI (and not for the prices of the quotes) (recommended is 14)

BB_Periodo: Period of the BB (21);

BB_Desvio: Deviation of the BB;

PIP_DesvioMax: Deviation of the High or low price and the up or down line of the BB. The main idea is that the price is in the band value

PIP_Oscilacao : The setup consist in put a order if the price doesn't osc more than that the PIP_Oscilacao. Example: If show a signal for buy or sell, then verify if the oscilation of that one candle doesn´t osc more than PIP_Oscilacao (0.0010 pips).

Another printscreen... 14:30 (Brazil)

I will to fix the bugs and post the version 1.1

bearnaked:
the new version is disponible, but its necessary wait approval

bearnaked:
bearnaked:
the new version is disponible, but its necessary wait approval
Uooops... i sent the source code wrong

Buy  wow power leveling http://www.powerleveling2000.com/PowerLeveling.aspx

8.You will often find that they have seasonal promotions on gold. This site has very good prices but the main thing that it offers is it's wide range of additional services such as experience, honor, arena, and reputation powerleveling. I have nothing but good things to say about them. I highly recommend checking them out.

Olá, seria possível modificares o teu indicador para incluir 2 alertas independentes com som, um para Buy, outro para Sell, para além de o alerta e as setas no gráfico apenas aparecerem no final da vela/barra e não durante???

Abraço de Portugal!

Reason: