NEW Forex Calendar - page 8

NewDigital

I am trying to use the 1.5 you had posted, but still cannot get anything displayed. I have setup the following:

CalendarID 4

DisplayLine true

DisplayText true

Allow DLL imports

Allow external expert imports

and left everything as default settings....

Copied WebGet.dll to experts\libraries

Copied WebGet.mqh to experts\include

Copied ForexTSD_Calendar_v1.5.ex4 to experts\indicators

Registered at the calendar site....

Can you possibly post your template, maybe that will help?

Thanks,

ET

et_phonehome_2:
NewDigital

I am trying to use the 1.5 you had posted, but still cannot get anything displayed. I have setup the following:

CalendarID 4

DisplayLine true

DisplayText true

Allow DLL imports

Allow external expert imports

and left everything as default settings....

Copied WebGet.dll to experts\libraries

Copied WebGet.mqh to experts\include

Copied ForexTSD_Calendar_v1.5.ex4 to experts\indicators

Registered at the calendar site....

Can you possibly post your template, maybe that will help?

Thanks,

ET

No any template. Just attach indicator and wait for excel file to be downloaded (less then 1 minutes - it is for the first time only).

Which build of Metatrader do you have?

Also "confirm DLL function call" should be off.

And check/files folder as it should be excel file downloaded.

newdigital:
No any template. Just attach indicator and wait for excel file to be downloaded (less then 1 minutes - it is for the first time only).

Are this mean mt4 need updately ? what minimum update required for this ?

maybe need spesific tutorial step by step for me ( sorry because im still newbie for that)

Thanks.

Hi ND, your calender and trade options a great idea to develop !

As per post # 74 I cannot get the indicator to fire up.

I have followed your instructions and downloaded your lastest files, my build is 200 (Neuimex).

I am registered with the Calender site, support files have been set up.

No other indicators or experts are running with MT4

I notice no excel file has been downloaded, in your indicator what piece of code actually intitiates the the excel file download into the experts / file folder ?

Regards

raden:
Are this mean mt4 need updately ? what minimum update required for this ?

maybe need spesific tutorial step by step for me ( sorry because im still newbie for that)

Thanks.

I don't know. I have build 204. Compile this indicator in MetaEditor and if you will get the errors so you need to update the build of Metatrader.

I am writing everything here now https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

But there are no any special with this indicator:

- place 3 files in right place;

- confirm DLL function call should be off in the Tools menu of Metatrader.

- Allow Enable Expert Advisors and Allow live trading should be on in Tools menu of Metatrader.

- Allow DLL import and Allow external experts import should be on in Tools menu of Metatrader and in indicator's settings as well.

npj6400:
Hi ND, your calender and trade options a great idea to develop !

As per post # 74 I cannot get the indicator to fire up.

I have followed your instructions and downloaded your lastest files, my build is 200 (Neuimex).

I am registered with the Calender site, support files have been set up.

No other indicators or experts are running with MT4

I notice no excel file has been downloaded, in your indicator what piece of code actually intitiates the the excel file download into the experts / file folder ?

Regards

I am not sure that you need to register to use it. It should work without any registration.

newdigital:
I am not sure that you need to register to use it. It should work without any registration.

To RECEIVE public calendars or VIEW them, it's not needed registration.

Registration is needed to PUBLISH your own calendar, PUBLISH your own signals, or RECEIVE PRIVATE SIGNALS that require invitation by Calendar's owner.

Best regards

newdigital:

Its still not working, I am using MT4 Version 4.00 Build 205. I do not see any EXCEL file downloaded.....

et_phonehome_2:
Its still not working, I am using MT4 Version 4.00 Build 205. I do not see any EXCEL file downloaded.....

Check in the settings of indicator: you will find the name of excel file.

Excel file is downloading when you atach indicator to the Metatrader to the first time, or when you re-start Metatrader , or in the beginning of every week (together with first ticks of the week).

If excel file is not in your files folder so check Metatrader's settings once again:

- Allow Enable Expert Advisors and Allow live trading should be on in Tools menu of Metatrader.

- Allow DLL import and Allow external experts import should be on in Tools menu of Metatrader and in indicator's settings as well.

- MetaTrader should be connected to the broker because excel file in files folder is downloading/updating with ticks of the price only.

- place webget files (2 files) in right places (and do not compile WebGet.mqh).

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

newdigital:
I don't know. I have build 204. Compile this indicator in MetaEditor and if you will get the errors so you need to update the build of Metatrader.

I am writing everything here now https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

But there are no any special with this indicator:

- place 3 files in right place;

OK Thanks ND- now working ok - no change to the setup just had to wait until the the excel file downloaded - it seemed to take about 10 minutes - must have been a problem with my link.

newdigital,

Its working now, it seems that for some reason that it cannot work at my workplace. Anyhow, I have another issue, it seems that if I set TRUE for USD, EUR, GBP then I will only get the news. If I set either one of them to FALSE, it will display nothing.

Thanks again...

ET

Reason: