SuperWoodieCCI - page 17

Superwoodiecci alert request

Maybe I missed it but I have been through this thread and others searching for an alert on this exact indicator and have not found it. I like this superwoodiescci because it does not slow down my computer at all.

Can any of you great coders add an alert function to go off when there is a zero line cross?

Also, since i am asking, maybe it is possible to modify the trend bars to show similar to bbsqueezedark where the green uptrend bars would be one shade for a rising bar and another shade for a falling bar and the same thing for the downtrend bars.

I have been using this indicator successfully for a while now in conjunction with manually drawn trend lines both on price and on the indicator itself and this alert would be the icing on the cake for me.

Thanks in advance and I will entertain discussions about how to best use the trend lines if anyone really wants it.

Steve

Files:

Here ya go.

Files:
gbpusd.gif  58 kb

please tell me what applies those arrows on the price chat

I quite like to use the 200 TLB myself

thanks for posting that chart

A little early on this latest entry. I set a 40 pip stop to avoid hunters but if this doesn't go lower I will close it out way before that.

Files:
eurusd.gif  41 kb

The arrows are from the zigzagpointealert but are totally unreliable as trading tools. I just use them as an alert to look for the TL break and the cci cross.

I am not in the market at this time..... perhaps later in the day I will post a few

Thanks for those

is good to have the alert for that purpose, I was sorta wondering if those were entries and was going to ask what u had used for those entries...

I like CCI trades...... clean and dirty.lol

Good to hear from you again.

I like to use ergodic as alert also

I have come to find that all indicators are basically unreliable. The best thing to develop is the ability to draw manual trend lines and discover support resistance levels. Then the indicators become tools to aid in the decision process, not the driving factor.

But nothing is perfect.