PowerTrading/The River - page 12

Trade

JFForex:
I signed up for Orange Roshan website and after all the trouble, they do not have SRDC V, the River posted. There is almost nothing there at all. PowerTrader, please come back. JFForex

I doubt that PT will come back. The SRDC group wanted to teach their method so he gave them the stage.

I think they now have an obligation to teach the SRDC version with as much intensity as was used to flame PowerTrader!

Good Chart

nittany1:
Oh yeah, I was wondering why I couldn't see the video either, heh. Now it works just fine. You know, that demonstration looks more like another software I know

It doesn't matter what software you're on though, I think you can recreate The River on any trading software.

I changed the moving average with the white line in the posted preferences file to NonLagMA_v4 running with color value=1. I also have a clock on there but it didn't crop right when I took a small screenshot.

You are correct. This can be set up on any chart. We use the MT4 because we can easily create uniform templates and indicators and everyone can be on the same page as we learn the great method.

Don't give up on this method people because I am over 600 pips this week and there are others doing even better.

Magicpips

For Info:

Power Traders Forum is listed below, as this was not previously posted, thanks for the PM AHA.

Some good strategies are there including more River Info and some other good videos on THE CHANNEL including a US BOX Method for the US trading session. You have to be approved first to read the posts takes about a day, from the administration, very worthwhile

www.forexsrdc.com

PowerTrader:

what is the indicator on the bottom, and how to use it ? thank you .

some one pls give the link of this fx sniper. thanks for teach me how to use it ?

Cci

flourishing:
what is the indicator on the bottom, and how to use it ? thank you . some one pls give the link of this fx sniper. thanks for teach me how to use it ?

That is the CCI indicator and I personally use it to draw trendlines. If you use the peaks on the high and lows you can identify multi-day and multi hour trendlines. These are important to confirm true breakout. We use other indicators and filters as well which I will present here if I do not get flammed again. I have been told by some that I will be able to present the River without interuption. We shall see!

PT

That is the CCI indicator and I personally use it to draw trendlines. If you use the peaks on the high and lows you can identify multi-day and multi hour trendlines. These are important to confirm true breakout. We use other indicators and filters as well which I will present here if I do not get flammed again. I have been told by some that I will be able to present the River without interuption. We shall see!

------------------------------------------------------

PowerTrader: Hello!

Thank you for your comeback.

Your knowledge is very valuable to all of us here.

Every body here, realized that your River method is so unique and practical.

This why, in just short time, River method made great impact on this forum.

Please continue to teach us, and we all here to support you and appreciate your genuine efforts and generocity.

Your video is really great! You are indeed a good teacher. I salute YOU!

PowerTrader, thank you again!

with regards,

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Great To

PowerTrader:
That is the CCI indicator and I personally use it to draw trendlines.

PT -

What are the settings that indicator, please?

Settings

Brent Mack:
PT - What are the settings that indicator, please?

This is the settings that I am using: 2,10,1,2

i have a question.

if the candle up the river than going down cross the river ,but reverse to go up , the rules still can work ? when a complete candle finished can buy long ?

thank you

Today

Here is the move from today on the Gbp/Jpy. As you can see there are a few filters on this chart that I have not previously posted. I use some of these filters on both 1 hour and 15 minute. The first is a channel. This is an LRC and I use it with the nonlag zigzag to determine where to start the channel. I will also use a 50 LWA as a filter for the River. If price crosses the LWA 50 and then goes into a River trade, I can actually enter on the first candle outside the river. You will want to practice this before changing the rules. Look at the River trade from today. With normal entry you would have made about 50 pips on first exit and about 90 on second exit. However, if you use the 50 LWA to confirm early entry, you could have picked up an additional 20+ pips.

Happy Trading,

PT

Reason: