Does anyone have an EA that Works???? - page 5

omelette:
etts, I think I remember reading that you did not want to disclose the strategy you are trying to code, so rather than posting the same questions in multiple threads, why don't you simply code a simple EA that opens and closes trades and post it here in the forum where someone will look at it and tell you what you're doing wrong. As it is, all you are doing is quoting error messages and asking people for help. All of my EA's work fine with NF etc. so your problem is obviously something trivial...

Hi omelette,

You are right. Sorry to bother you people here in the forum.

I will put here the simple EA code which is not working.

Regarding my system, I think would be anyway very complicated to understand. Is something around 2000 rows of code, and the program itself works fine, is just this sendorder function which is not ACCEPTED for some reason from the broker.

Thank you by now.

Etts

hi etts,

is your order has expiry ?

some broker doesnt like expiry in ordersend

etts:
Hi omelette,

You are right. Sorry to bother you people here in the forum.

I will put here the simple EA code which is not working.

Regarding my system, I think would be anyway very complicated to understand. Is something around 2000 rows of code, and the program itself works fine, is just this sendorder function which is not ACCEPTED for some reason from the broker.

Thank you by now.

Etts

popok_sakti:
hi etts,

is your order has expiry ?

some broker doesnt like expiry in ordersend

Hi,

No, I solved I guess. Was a very silly problem

I didnt set in the options of EA to allow trades to be executed..

Thank you all

if you cant figure out how to write a simple EA to test if your strategy works. Then you will never be able to figure out the Forex market.

1st get your head around how the market works.

2nd come up with a strategy to trade it

3rd code it

4th hire a programmer to help you work out the bugs.

Kurka Fund:
if you cant figure out how to write a simple EA to test if your strategy works. Then you will never be able to figure out the Forex market.

3rd code it

I would agree on 1,2 and 4 but 3...errr

So what you are saying is that if a trader can't code in mq4 language then he shouldn't be trading forex?

That is a little bit harsh don't you think?

Sada

Kurka Fund:

3rd code it

Kurd, I dont understand

I coded the script a while ago, 2000 rows, I was developer few years ago, so I know about programing. I dont see how 'forgetting' or 'dont notice' to activate one option ('allow trades in real time') can affect my capacity of trading or develop a code.

My EA works perfectly , but until now it was only telling me with alerts what to do, so that WHEN i got alerts, i was trading using a NOT-MT4 broker just clicking based on what my coded system told me to do. I dont even looked anymore for confirmation at the graphs. But as I work and now Im not anymore the only one in the office and can't hear 'BIP' during working hours I want to make it 100% automatic, and this means only to replace my alert() functions with ordersend() or ordermodify() function. Nothing more the this

pipsweak:
They're out there. Keep searching. 2.5 year backtest

You've still never shared your strategy or EA here pipsweak. Any particular reason why you posted these results then?

help please

Hi, im learning codes to putting in done EAs and changing logicks for understande how they works and how EAs work and what after time, maybe, ill be able to code by my self , but now i start to trying with harder indic. and i have big problem. I try to put in an EA super-signals but is very very hard code for me to understande what the importent and base is in, so i would like to plese u to help me to tel what i did wrong and what the most importante parts of indicatores are to set in EA. Plese, can someone help me?

Files:
s15min.mq4  4 kb

EA that works?

Hi everyone, i'm very new in this forum. I've see that forex is a good thing to make money, but not so easy for all people.

That's why I want trade by robot EA.

I've tried so many EAs but none of them can pass backtest from 1999 to 2009. At year 2007, all EAs that I've tested go down in profits.

Can you tell me if there are a profitable EA, timeframe, set file that work all the time? I mean, it can have some lose but more profitable for that year or nest years.

Is 30% return revenue per month is realizable?

Thank you

Stephane G

rent a signal service is worth a look

Reason: