Does anyone have an EA that Works????

They're out there. Keep searching.

2.5 year backtest

Files:

Thanks for the nice PIC!

Hey thanks for posting the nice PIC...would love to explore how you got there!

Enjoy,

Blewsky

Yep

It's only the picture ?

yes, can you explain a bit more about that beautiful picture...is the backtest since 1978? I'll buy it for 1 $

fxhst329:
yes, can you explain a bit more about that beautiful picture...is the backtest since 1978? I'll buy it for 1 $

He says 2.5 years worth of backtest.

Remember, more than 10 full lots of trade using MT4 and the usual brokers will be a problem because I think they will put you on manual or some kind of verification, which will slow down execution. I think practically speaking, if you can make that kind of profits, in terms of pips per lot, 10 full lots will be good enough to make you retire rich

It seems that everybody shows their 'chart' here but no one tell how they get the chart. I can also say and draw it ?

Nic

Anybody with any backtesting experence knows that charts such as the one above are easy to generate and have no bearing on the actual real life perfomance of an EA. To answer the original question, it does not seem like it.

Craig:
Anybody with any backtesting experence knows that charts such as the one above are easy to generate and have no bearing on the actual real life perfomance of an EA. To answer the original question, it does not seem like it.

What about live account?

Regards

David

Files:

davidke20:
What about live account?

Regards

David

Nice statement,

SL 76, TP 15, Manual trades?

That system is slow suicide. I've posted about Martingale systems before. What I would like you to validate isn't that the system has consistent profits for a duration, but that each loop and lot doubling actually has increased chance of success greater than random entry. In other words, I'd want to see that your first doubled lot has a profit factor greater than 1.05.

Otherwise, you're going to watch the entire account disappear in a matter of hours at some point in the future, as seen by 10points3, Goblin, Predator, etc.

Reason: