Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 304

sanyooooook:
you need to look for a key man, he can open the market )
Yeah, it's all maatricea)

sanyooooook:
You need to look for the keyman, he can open the market, but on condition that he has the key to the market )
Look for Pinocchio - he definitely has one))

I was wondering... ...where the cackling was coming from... I opened it and there it was... mikha-a-a-lych...

albode:
I have a question. I use the Meta4 from Teletrade. What should I do? How do I close an order?

You like to read the same thing in different threads. I don't.

The answer has already been given to you. I don't advise you to keep spamming.

Can you tell me if you can make a custom indicator be displayed in both the main window and a subwindow at the same time?

Crucian:

Can you tell me if you can make a custom indicator be displayed in both the main window and a subwindow at the same time?

Only if you display graphical objects in one of the windows.

artmedia70:
Only if one of the windows displays graphical objects.

Got it, thanks!

I wanted the main window to display my indicator linked to the chart and the sub window to display the same indicator linked to RSI.

I will have to use two indicators (.

Beginners in programming, please support the topic https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/37208 , you will find it very useful!
Проведение вебинаров на mql5.com
Проведение вебинаров на mql5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Новички в программировании варятся в собственном соку, задают одни и те же вопросы, ломают голову над простейшими задачами. - - Категория: общее обсуждение

Good evening all! I decided to put a trail on open trades in the tester, tried to go through OrderGet....() and realized that the deal went from the category of orders to an open position, respectively went through PositionGet....(), but again nothing works,

The question is if I should now use HistoryDealGet...() ? Or I don't understand something? Which way to go to modify SL in open trade in the tester? Thanks in advance for comments.

PokrovMT5:

Good evening all! I decided to put a trail on open trades in the tester, tried to go through OrderGet....() and realized that the deal went from the category of orders to an open position, respectively went through PositionGet....(), but again nothing works,

The question is if I should now use HistoryDealGet...() ? Or I don't understand something? Which way to go to modify SL in open trade in the tester? Thanks in advance for comments.

Good evening. First you need to understand the difference between orders/trades/positions. You can view it here. Then everything will fall into place.
Reason: