FF Calendar Indicator for MT - page 4

always show error gettimezone return 0.

Please help me about FFCal_v03

Dear sir or medam

I need some help about FFcal_v03

i download FFCal_v03 as C program then MIG forex station then expart then techinal folder. after save the file i did compail that FFCal_v03. i restart my trading station but when i start FFCal_v03 in my platfrom that time give massage like GETNEWSFF ERROR - WEB PAGE WAS NOT COMPLETE.

how can i solv this problem.

please hele me

thank you

need help about FFCal_v03

Dear sir or medam

I need some help about FFcal_v03

i download FFCal_v03 as C program then MIG forex station then expart then techinal folder. after save the file i did compail that FFCal_v03. i restart my trading station but when i start FFCal_v03 in my platfrom that time give massage like GETNEWSFF ERROR - WEB PAGE WAS NOT COMPLETE.

how can i solv this problem.

please hele me

thank you

position Indonesia and broker Real trader

i modified it to you who use real trader (GMT+1) and live in Indonesia(GMT+7)

Btw make sure your DST off in profile setting Forex Factory

Indonesia with InterbankFX

Hi Burkas,

So if I'm with IBFX now, which GMT should I use for the server?

Thanks,

burkass:
i modified it to you who use real trader (GMT+1) and live in Indonesia(GMT+7) Btw make sure your DST off in profile setting Forex Factory

Hi ,

Ancoll can you post the indicator from the first indicators window on your last chart here,SDX where you have trend analises please.

Thanks

In case anyone missed it (I did!) there is a new version FFCal that works with the latest versions of MT.

Files:
ffcal.mq4  47 kb

thanks omelette, it is the first time that this indicator is working on my charts.

monik7:
thanks omelette, it is the first time that this indicator is working on my charts.

You are welcome.

Yep, the last version either crashed MT outright or made it hang after a while. This version seems to work OK...

FF Calendar Indicator for MT4

In order to use it, you need to turn on DLL Imports in your Metatrader platform options, because it calls a DLL to get your timezone, as well as another to read the ForexFactory web page to get news information. (Be aware it will write out .XML files to your expert/files folder).

The indicator has settings so you can filter out (or in) news announcements of High, Medium, or Low impact, as well as those with the word "Speaks" in them. You can have it display the minutes till (and info about) the next announcement, or the next two. And you can adjust the colours of the text.

You just apply it to your chart, set your desired options, and it will give you announcement info relating to either currency in the pair on the chart.

ffcal.mq4

Enjoy!

Files:
ffcal.mq4  47 kb
Reason: