[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 88

electroman777:
I suggest to write an advisor the essence of which is as follows:
- it should put pending orders above the price to buy below to sell with specified parameters (stop loss, take profit, indent between orders)
- the scope of this advisor on the news. To include it before the news and the ability to delete these orders.
- This EA should expose orders so eg price has gone up and triggered a couple of buy orders then the EA should in an open space to deliver the order to sell.

I think this EA will be profitable at the time of tumultuous reactions in the market!!!

Create it please!!!

Read it. Many times. In different threads. Spam. The punishment is Ban. Warning for now.

there is a strategy on the strategy was written EA! now it is necessary to remake the EA who can? the idea is good profitable there are those who can help?

Hello!

Reverse the Fibo (there are 3 Fibos in the indicator, they all need to be reversed) where 0 should be 100% without changing the algorithm of the indicator

Files:
g-fibo.mq4  13 kb

Um...DGA, this is achieved at the expense of the "opposite reaction" of a particular advisor. No one is going to flip you just like that. Can't you even change a couple of signs yourself?

N.B.

I will have to leave my "EA" working on "custom only".

26994:

Um...DGA, this is achieved at the expense of the "opposite reaction" of a particular EA. No one is going to flip you just like that. Can't you even change a couple of signs yourself?

N.B.

I will have to leave my "EA" working on "custom only".

Hello!

If I knew how and where to change a couple of characters, I wouldn't have made a fool of myself)))

Here are the mates who helped (no more help needed) thanks
Files:
g-fibo_dn.mq4  13 kb

Please help me write a simple EA to open a buy order (can be pending) at the opening of each next candle, i.e. opening price of the order is equal to the opening price of the candle (h1 h4 m15). How to register it in the code?

arnbober 30.09.2011 13:02
Please help me write a simple Expert Advisor, which opens every next candle open a buy order (can be pending), i.e. open price of the order is equal to the opening price of a candle (h1 h4 m15). How do I write it in the code?

Help to slightly correct the script; BUY - SELL- BUYSTOP-BUYLIMIT-SELLSTOP-SELLLIMIT

the screenshots show what changes I want to make.... It's a 10 minute job....

I posted the script... I'm waiting for people to help me

Files:
s_1.ex4  8 kb

tagneo:

Help to slightly correct the script; BUY - SELL- BUYSTOP-BUYLIMIT-SELLSTOP-SELLLIMIT

the screenshots show what changes I want to make.... It's a 10 minute job....

I posted the script... I'm waiting for people to help me

You have posted an ex4 executable file which cannot be modified. You should post the source of the mq4.

granit77:
You have posted an ex4 executable file which cannot be modified. You should post the source of the mq4.
Can't you decompile it and extract MQ4? ( I just do not have the source code.
Reason: