Upgraded to new build 600 - can't find server and can't log in

I upgraded to the new build 600 over the weekend. Unfortunately I cannot log into my live account anymore because the only server that is available is the demo server. Is there any way around this?

pighead:
I upgraded to the new build 600 over the weekend. Unfortunately I cannot log into my live account anymore because the only server that is available is the demo server. Is there any way around this?

You can add your Brokers server in the Open an Account dialogue . . .

pighead:

Maybe it's similar with my issue in https://forum.mql4.com/60768 ?

If yes, try this:
  1. If your Windows is XP or 2003, open windows explorer, search this folder C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\MetaQuotes\Terminal
  2. Open one folder with long hexa name e.g. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\MetaQuotes\Terminal\CB4F2A5CCF132647E18CE6A36B3E90FF
  3. You will see some folders inside: config, history, etc.
  4. Copy and paste these folders: config, history, profiles to your C:\<MetaTrader installation folder>, and
  5. Open C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\MetaQuotes\Terminal\<new data folder>\MQL4
  6. Copy and paste these folders: Experts, Indicators, Include, Libraries, etc to your C:\<MetaTrader installation folder>\MQL4
  7. restart your MT4

Report here if it's successfully return your live account or not.
Thanks.
Reason: