MT4 now not saving toolbar, Navigator and other view settings

What do I need to delete or reset to get the current build of metatrader to save all it current display settings so that when I close and open MT4 I still see all the toolbars and navigator windows setting I had when I closed MT4?

Press F11 so the toolbars reappear, restart MT4.

1. options -> server -> Keep personal settings and data at startup = checked
  2. if it still won't save things, you'll need to shutdown and then delete the terminal.ini (You'll loose toolbar and chart placement)

F11 worked. Though why view toolbars and ticking them did not work is a bit strange.

Thanks WHRoeder I think that filename was the one I was looking for when I asked the question.

Ickyrus:

F11 worked. Though why view toolbars and ticking them did not work is a bit strange.

Thanks WHRoeder I think that filename was the one I was looking for when I asked the question.

I think the state of Full screen mode is remembered and applied last . . after the toolbar state has been applied. So even if you reset the toolbars and restart MT4 it will still remember that you were in full screen mode . . . so you need to switch out of full screen mode, restart MT4 and, as you found out, all will be OK again.

Simon Gniadkowski:

thank you helped me too!!

Dear all,

I kindly ask you to help with the attachment. I am using Mac and with Wine I opened Meta Trader though when I detached the Market watch and the rest I can not put them back on the pane.

Please assist. 

Fuad

Fuad Heydar: I can not put them back on the pane.
On Windows, drag it just below the tool bar, and slightly past the left edge of the window. Release and it snaps back.

Simon Gniadkowski:

ty

Simon Gniadkowski:

THANKS YOU SIMON

How can I save the toolbar and terminal on mt4 on my parallels window on mymac pro 15?
Reason: