Waddah Attar Explosion Indicator - page 9

hi

how's performance of this indicator ? can somebody post your performance during use this indicator .? thanks...

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

clock not shown

thesource:
Lucek here you go

Hi TheSource,

Thanks for share the clock. I already try to apply in my MT4 chart, it just shown "label" and not shown the working clock. Please advise me what the seeting i should change.

Thanks in advance

Toro

Files:
clock.jpg  50 kb

ToroWinner:
Hi TheSource,

Thanks for share the clock. I already try to apply in my MT4 chart, it just shown "label" and not shown the working clock. Please advise me what the seeting i should change.

Thanks in advance

Toro

When you add the indicator to the chart... check allow DLL imports then OK..

hope it helps..

Pj..

Craig:
Yep, maybe if we add a 5/20 moving average cross it will become something truly mundane.

And what's the different between the old one and the gold edition?

Craig:
Yep, maybe if we add a 5/20 moving average cross it will become something truly mundane.

LMFAO!!

yy

Devil2000:
And what's the different between the old one and the gold edition?

gold edtion working better on highr tf less false signals.1-4hrs

primajaya:
When you add the indicator to the chart... check allow DLL imports then OK..

hope it helps..

Pj..

Thanks a lot primajaya, its working well now

Hi guys

With experiment, testing different setup- last week +200pips live acc.

Files:

I left for one weekend

Hi guys.

I took off one weekend for some family time, get back, and look at all the great work. WOW.

I have busy day today and will only get to study the indi's later tonight but I am really looking forward to it. Great work by all involved. I wanted to start the SkyDART strat today but I think I will first do the homework again on the new and optimized indi's. I don't like doing double work.

My personal trading would keep to GBP/USD and EUR/USD this week. Me and Sky Dart had some nice runs on Live accounts. I did about 200 as well. Missed the friday second trade.

I think this week will be very interesting now that we have all the great support here.

sps8:
well,lets compare this 2indicator ,waddah and solar wind ,see wich one give more early signal of reserval as noticed solar have more early signal of reserval,lets do test and compare.i do attached example

Solar wind repaints the past so its useless waddah does not repaint

Reason: