Waddah Attar Explosion Indicator - page 4

thesource:
I need to apologise to Valeo.

I am having a crap day with another one of my businesses and I took it out on him. Met ys ja!!.

MiniMe, I'm thinking about getting a Wall mounted flat screen to accomodate all my indi's.

Beer - I will post the Clock Indicator later tonight for you

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

THESource, I started out saying.........."without any disrespect" which should have show you my attitude.

I for one is constantly looking at improving my trading prowess, but to get over-excited about something without testing it against a tried and tested indicator, is a waste of time, respectfully.

Your apologies accepted. Hope your other business brings in more bacon for you.

Best wishes, always.

My disgust

I've removed this comment.

I apologise for putting personal anger for non related issues on this post

I feel much better now.

MiniSet-up

I am interested to see if the Waddah will be a warming or confirming indicator combined with Isakas.

I am personally hoping for a warning indicator to an already great strategy (Isakas).

I don't want to influance the original Isakas threaf to much with this. So maybe this should be our goal to determine.

MiniMe could you please post the Broker time indicator you've got and the one at the bottom. I think We can all benefit from it on our charts. I know beerhunter is looking for one and I think yours is better by including the bar minute count

Hi

I had great trades on usdcad last night from Waddah

Files:
usdcad.gif  15 kb

Skydart Settings

If you look at the break of the Pivot buy break earlier the day. Would you have taken that as a buy signal with a TP at the First resistance

I like this clean look of your setup.

Could you please attach your indicators and a template.

I would like to run this on another chart and compare your setup against mine with Isakas

thesource:
If you look at the break of the Pivot buy break earlier the day. Would you have taken that as a buy signal with a TP at the First resistance

I like this clean look of your setup.

Could you please attach your indicators and a template.

I would like to run this on another chart and compare your setup against mine with Isakas

Hi

I'm take two trades L and S, TP with Waddah rules

Files:
skydart_30m.zip  20 kb

I like the Sky Setup

Hi SkyDart

Thanks. I like the clean look you have here.

I see alot of corresponding signals that also dubble check with Isakas. MiniMe look at this space, We can now watch YouTube in the corner.

I dub this Skydart Waddah.

Great Stuff

thesource:
Okay here is my results for First day of testing.

primajaya, I don't mean to offend you but, I introduced the indicator to you, I got Waddah to join us. He has willingly joined and gave us an insight into the indi. Now lets not start another thread untill we get the basic down.

We would appreciate your comments on how to improve the indi.

Nevermind,..

What I mean is... in this section we only talk or discuss about indicators and how to use it.. and I think waddah had explain to us how to use his indicator in his previous post..and I think this Indicator looks promising ..

if i'm not mistake, you're trying to combine waddah indicator with other indicator to use them in trading.. and i think we should make new thread for this, or move this thread to the suggestion for trading system section..

Correct me if I'm wrong...

I did a backtest of this system for EURUSD pair during the first two hours of the European session based on the rules posted.

The opening and closing of the trades was done on the close of the candle. This method on every tick mode gives more accurate results for backtesting purposes than using the open and close of trades during the formation of the candle.

The results with 90% modelling quality was profitable. I had only have 4 months worth of 1min data to do accurate testing.

If you trade with discretion, you could achieve even better results.

Of the indicator based mechanical systems, this and the Braintrend systems are the ones I am most impressed with. I have tested both in live conditions.

primajaya:
Nevermind,..

What I mean is... in this section we only talk or discuss about indicators and how to use it.. and I think waddah had explain to us how to use his indicator in his previous post..and I think this Indicator looks promising ..

if i'm not mistake, you're trying to combine waddah indicator with other indicator to use them in trading.. and i think we should make new thread for this, or move this thread to the suggestion for trading system section..

Correct me if I'm wrong...

Yes Primajaya i agreed with u. This tread is for waddah only. If you want discuss XO please go to proper tread. There are alot thing to explore about this indicator and please give a constructive comment. Welcome Waddah

Reason: