Waddah Attar Explosion Indicator - page 3

Nice day For Waddah

Okay here is my results for First day of testing.

I am happy.

I am using the Waddah Attar Indi as is.

Pairs I am trading are

GBP/USD

EUR/USD

GBP/JPY

TF 30min as suggested by Waddah

I use AO as an a confirming indicator.

EUR/USD 20 pips

GBP/USD 40 pips

GBP/JPY 50 pips

You clearly see the signals on the attachements

I use set TP's on the pairs

primajaya, I don't mean to offend you but, I introduced the indicator to you, I got Waddah to join us. He has willingly joined and gave us an insight into the indi. Now lets not start another thread untill we get the basic down.

We would appreciate your comments on how to improve the indi.

Files:

i agree thx the source for getting waddah here

and thx waddah for the indicators its very interesting

what I love about the siganl is that its early alert.. had some good start today, I am not yet sure about the exit signal .. as it looked a little late to me ..but i did not trade waddah enough so maybe I am wrong

I had two questions

1- what does this mean

((( 6- GBPUSDm - SELL (1.9527) Trend PWR 98 - Exp PWR 16 )))

I am asking about the Trend power 98? and EXP 16 is it expected power 16 ? what does it mean ?

2- the alret option is quite good but they are too many, is there is a way to limit them ? like having two or three alrets only?

MiniMe:
- the alret option is quite good but they are too many, is there is a way to limit them ? like having two or three alrets only?

You can change the number of alerts from 500? but I did so and found I got less alerts?

I think with a bit of fixing on the alert section this could be a very good indicator

increase:
You can change the number of alerts from 500? but I did so and found I got less alerts? I think with a bit of fixing on the alert section this could be a very good indicator

Thanks increase, I will try that

Text on indicator

Hi Mini.

This is a good Q. I think Waddah would be able to give us an insight into this

"1- what does this mean

((( 6- GBPUSDm - SELL (1.9527) Trend PWR 98 - Exp PWR 16 )))

I am asking about the Trend power 98? and EXP 16 is it expected power 16 ? what does it mean"

I only started testing yesterday. I made my trades using the Awesome Osc to filter bad signals. I use the indicator in conjunction with Isakas from Zeman. But I made my trades concentrating on the Waddah and AO.

As with any strategy I think we need to apply a good TP and Stop loss. I also noticed the Exit signals and think that they will kill us like any other indicator in sideway movement. Good luck for today.

PS: Just follow the post from increase to set the alert reminder amounts

Without disrespect............

I am amazed at the "hype" over this indicator when you have had the XO_indicator for almost a year now.

The XO beats this one hands down every single time, just compare it. No fuss about levels to be observed, just plain excellence thanks to Sharipov.

Strange that people do not acknowledge such excellence and build their own around it. Believe me, I am not trying to take anything away from this developer. I just feel that you are on a wildgoose-chase when the obvious is right in front of you.

This is NO punt for my method, it is just a thankful heart to Sharipov and hoping to get you guys to open your eyes as to what is already on a plate in front of you.

Out of respect I will NOT post the XO here.

Best wishes, always.

Sorry for beeing off-topic

@thesource, what is the indicator on your charts displaying broker, Tokyo, London etc. times? Can you please post it?

I had great trades on USJAP last night from Waddah, I use it with BBands.

I did not know about XO_indicatorbut I will test it, after all we are trying to find the best entry and exit points.

I use like 12 indicators on my screen, so no harm adding XO_indicatorand see the results.

I belive Waddah has great potentiall, and I love the way it work.

Out for Today

I need to apologise to Valeo.

I am having a crap day with another one of my businesses and I took it out on him. Met ys ja!!.

MiniMe, I'm thinking about getting a Wall mounted flat screen to accomodate all my indi's.

Beer - I will post the Clock Indicator later tonight for you

Reason: