Chart Transposition Indicator - page 3

I cant see the corelation plot more than a few days ago. Is there a parameter to set so that I can see the plot for much longer time or as much period as I would like to see ?

abhay:
I cant see the corelation plot more than a few days ago. Is there a parameter to set so that I can see the plot for much longer time or as much period as I would like to see ?

thats the beautiful thing about this ind, it will start from the first visible bar in the chart window. if you want more bars simply scroll the chart back to the desired start bar. see example in the support docs.

nicholishen, the HST indicator is the best correlation indicator i have seen!!!

question: there is a zero line and a red line. will you please explain what the red line is and how it relates to the zero line and what it means when the indicator crosses the red line vs the zero line?

thanks.

BluePearl:
nicholishen, the HST indicator is the best correlation indicator i have seen!!!

question: there is a zero line and a red line. will you please explain what the red line is and how it relates to the zero line and what it means when the indicator crosses the red line vs the zero line?

thanks.

thanks pearl!

the zero line, like macd, is when then prices cross on the correlation chart. the red line is the exact mean of the high for the hst + low hst / 2. this provides us with a little better mid point than just zero.

Nicholishen:
thanks pearl! the zero line, like macd, is when then prices cross on the correlation chart. the red line is the exact mean of the high for the hst + low hst / 2. this provides us with a little better mid point than just zero.

am i using the indicator correctly? i want to look at the EUR/USD and GPB/USD. right now i have it on the EUR/USD chart and for symbol1 i put GBPUSD and have left s2 blank. is this right?

BluePearl:
am i using the indicator correctly? i want to look at the EUR/USD and GPB/USD. right now i have it on the EUR/USD chart and for symbol1 i put GBPUSD and have left s2 blank. is this right?

That is correct. If you are not seeing anything make sure that you have opened up a chart for the symbol that you have plugged into symbol1, because the platform have to download the most recent history data for the symbols in order to work.

Update

Here is an update to the indicators. It now allows a manual time input, and will calculate the correlation forward from this point. Make sure when you type in the time that you follow this format exactly: yyyy.mm.dd hh:mm

eg 2007.02.19 04:46

If you would like to use as normal just amke sure to leave the time inputs to zeros.

thanks for the time input.

the zero line and the red line change depending on how far back you go. that brings up the issue of how far back should you go and still keep track of the current market pulse? if you go too far back the zero/red line might not be breached for quite some time.

i've been playing with H1 and on sundays start the indicator going 2 days back to monitor the action for the upcoming week. this is for EUR/USD and GPB/USD.

suggestion: another useful feature would be to put an end time so that way you can see what the redline/zero line would be in the past without future data from that point which would change/reset the zero/red line. maybe have it for current day/time as default.

Reason: