Chart Transposition Indicator - page 5

hi

quantwannabee:
Hello. This is my first post. Up until now I have been watching and trying to learn and any question has been answered by using the newbies best friend.....the search button. But for some reason even with search and reading the doc. I cannot get the Chart Transposition indicator on any of my charts (using WHC and Forex Ltd.) can anyone talk me through this or is there a readymade template I am unaware of. I have looking for an indicator like this for awhile and this makes it all the more frustrating. I am using version 2. Thanks.

could u post your version 2 ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

overlay

I have found the creater of this overlay method. Hedge Master Forex has a very interesting system called Carry Hedge also Kiwi Hedge (ebook). A simple google search will find it.

Mr Pip

How to properly set up?

I still can't get mine to work, although it looks like a great indicator.

I'm trying to use 'correlation mode' and have followed the included documentation, but nothing is being added to the chart.

I'm using the first version. When i locate the first bar that i want it to calculate from, how do i actually select it? Or should the indicator automatically start calculating from that point?

I have a EURUSD chart and trying to add GBPUSD. I used GBPUSD as S1 and 0 TF.

What else needs to be done?

Thanks

Better yet, can someone please post a template?

Hey,

Here is a post. let us read some information about forex trading...

Forex Trading: What's It All About

Foreign exchange trading is about making money. Investors will invest large amounts of money into the marketplace watching the Forex market changes on a daily basis. Forex also called the foreign exchange market is an ever-evolving, always changing market that deals in money trading globally through a broker or financial institution where you can also make other types of purchases like bonds and stocks.

If you are considering getting involved in the Forex marketplace, first realize that you are sending money that will be invested in other countries. This is done to help out struggling countries and to prop up certain types of hedge funds and overseas markets. Trading on the Forex market means staying on top of your money as it's traded in one market one day and possibly in a completely different market and country the next day. As changes happen daily, your broker or financial institution determines the changes and adjusts accordingly to keep you solvent.

When looking at your statements, you should try and learn as much about your account as possible including which countries are represented by which three letter acronym that represents their currency. In that way, you can also track the highs and lows of the foreign exchange trading market to see what's happening with your investments.

Forex is known by three names depending on where you are located - Forex, FX and Foreign Exchange Market. They all have the same meaning which trading between different companies, businesses and banks located in various countries. Be mindful as you learn that there are also a number of scams that are emerging almost on a daily basis designed to take advantage of people's lack of knowledge. When you pick a broker, company or institution, you will want to do your homework. Foreign trade must take place through a broker or company who has direct involvement with the foreign exchanges.

It only takes one misstep to be defrauded and realize that with Forex, once your money is gone via fraud, you have no chance of recouping your investment. One of the best strategies for a person starting out is to play and practice online; however, when it comes time to actually hand over your personal information and money, to deal with a bonafide broker or company that has a track record or has been in business for a period of time. Do your homework prior to going with either a broker or company just like you would do before opening a bank account.

The Internet has made Forex trading the popular past time for all types of people. Look to your bank first as they are the number one place where Forex trading takes place. They have trained and licensed brokers available to help complete your transactions with commissions being paid as they work for you.

Avoiding scams is one of the best Forex strategies you can learn with Forex trading. They are not only part of the foreign exchange environment, but they are becoming more and more prevalent with the Internet and the ability to sell software that may or may not work as a way into your personal affairs. Whatever, you decide, always consult with your financial broker or bank if you want to learn more about Forex trading so that can avoid becoming a victim while attempting to invest your money.

moldem,

make sure you have history of the pair you wish to use, otherwise nothing will show up. You may need to open a chart of the second pair and download chart data. Nicholsen mentions this at the beginning of his thread.

hi ,nicholishe

i have just readyour post ,very thanks for you,

but i have questions

first, i have copyed the _Correlation IND CHART2.0.ex4,etc.toMT4.

i still dont see any Indicator readings on EUR/USD chart.how is that?

Does anybody here know of an indicator like the one posted here that will give you the past readings of the overlay chart? I want to run my mouse over the past couple of hours and get data for both pairs on the chart. Anybody know how to do that?

Dreamliner,

Check ForexFactory- they had a thread with other indicators available.

Reason: