Chart Transposition Indicator - page 6

Hello all,

Does anyone have any idea how to adapt the indicator to this strategy attached??

It's possible to write the pip difference between 2 pairs on chart??

Thanks

Files:

E-mail alert

Hello everyone,

Is it possible for someone to add an e-mail alert when the 2 lines cross at the "correlation IND HST" indi please.(if it is not a big headache)

Thank you very much in advance

Hi I'm looking for overlay chart thatan be used when the metrader 4 platform offline.I have the script that other overlay chart but it repaint and not appear when the platform goes offline.

zulahmad:
Hi I'm looking for overlay chart thatan be used when the metrader 4 platform offline.I have the script that other overlay chart but it repaint and not appear when the platform goes offline.

zulahmad

If you save the data of other symbol (which is done by overlay chart - using data from other symbol and displaying it on current chart) to an offline hst file it would be exactly the same as the regular data of that symbol. Also, you can never make those data "no repaint". Just remember that USDJPY per moment is around values 103 and EURUSD is at values 1.37 - you can not place values so different on a same chart without deforming or repainting

is it possible to code this indicator to show bars instead candles. if yes is someone willing to code it please?

Files: