XO_Method REVISED - page 151

something interesting rsioma MTF i spot that if we have 3 signals at the same candle we have good signal for enter still looking at it just wanna point that if someone wanna test like i do for now is not sure that this is good because this is mtf indicator ..... do not know .....

Files:
da1.gif  54 kb

Hey Yevell,

Can you post this mtf rsioma, please ?

I never seen this one, with high bars red and green.

Thanks

Big Joe:
Hey Yevell,

Can you post this mtf rsioma, please ?

I never seen this one, with high bars red and green.

Thanks

Hey i will post it no problem but i`m not Yevell . ;] i found this indicator which Valeo use in his 30 min TF template and try to test some settings test it too and tell us if you find something interesting!This is the same indicator Valeo use!So credit for it is to Valeo ....... enjoy ;]

Files:

opening zip file

I've downloaded the zip file in Post 1208, into the indicator file. Please tell me how to open it so I can attach the new indicators to charts.

Sorry to bother you guys with this. Got it figured out on my own, click and drag. Now if I can figure out how to attach everything.

Moving averages

Why do some of the moving averages in the main template have CA instead of numbers behind the MA?

Leland:
Why do some of the moving averages in the main template have CA instead of numbers behind the MA?

hi leland, the CA is another kind of MA !

you could right click on the CA, and click the property, then you could see the CA period !

hope helpful !

regards !

Leland:

The CA stands for "Corrected Averages" - open up the indicator and read the explanation up front.

Leland:
I've downloaded the zip file in Post 1208, into the indicator file. Please tell me how to open it so I can attach the new indicators to charts.

It seems as if you are totally new to Forex and the MT4 programme. I advise you to go to the latest Thread and start studying the latest posts from Daily Charts to trading charts. That way you will be spared the agony of so many of the Newbies that of getting frustrated because they have not been given the latest Trading Template and back at the ranch, they have not even traded yet.

I will be posting an analysis of the M5 this weekend which should conclude the entire set-up.

Best wishes.

my headeache

hello world,

what a long tread !!! i finally go thru first post to last one , and now i need to breath a little !!! my poor eyes are fired and my head under pressure (may be add a good fresh beer !!!)

Most of you are genius and gratefull, but what do you think about less colors, less pop up, less dots, less arrows and so on ? Your eyes will thank you.

The hardest, finally, is to choose the 1 or 2 indicators to filter the noisy signal and choose the most commonly trending hours for that currencies pairs (each has his favorite place and favorite trading hours, compared to closed place hours). So, i think the rules applied need to be a little different !!!)

Anyway, thanks you all, i learn so much with you

Reason: