Elliot Wave Indicators - page 11

thanks for ur effort, rsmelan.

Google Translate

Russian to English translation

Extract from ScanWave v.0.2.rtf file

Elliott Waves in Mt4

How to work with the program:

1). Open the desired chart in MT4 and make it autonomous.

2). Through the "History Center" to save the file you want the tool (format csv). While maintaining the other way, make sure that the recording format in the file had the look of "yyyy.mm.dd, hh: mm, Open, High, Low, Close, Volume"

3). Open the program and enter a folder in the files MetaTrader box 1 (there will remain the results of calculations). Press the "Save" (hereinafter referred to will not have to enter the address).

4). The program open (File -> Open) the saved file tool and click on "Read."

5). In the 2 in the form of a tree will show the results of calculations.

6). In MT4 the graph to apply the indicator ScanWave Indicator v.0.2.1.

7). In MT4 upgrade schedule, if the characters are "wrong."

Vertical lines

Vertical lines on the chart - a range of objectives of the particular mode.

If the wave is to determine the target upward, the minimum and maximum value of the vertical line - the minimum and maximum target. If the wave for which the goals are defined downward, then vice versa. Horizontal bars within the vertical line - the most likely targets of this wave.

NEW VERSION: ScanWave v.0.2

1. Sort waves according to their estimate (the wave with a greater appreciation are higher);

2. The analysis of waves in accordance with the rules Elwave (theoretically Elwave must correctly perceive the markings made by the program);

3. The rules are stored in a file modern75.rls (information from the file is read at boot, so the program starts with a short delay);

4. Derivation of targets on the chart in MT4.

ScanWave Indicator v.0.2.1

ScanWave Indicator v.0.2.2

1. Wave counting on the schedule

2. ShowChannel - output channels on the chart

3. ShowTargetWaveLines - Output targets on schedule

4. SaveAnalysisOnExit - Save markings on the chart

In light ScanWave Indicator v.0.2.1 added parameter ShowTargetWaveLines. If the value is True in the chart displays the line from the top of the wave, followed by a target wave (ie wave, for which goals are defined). Done to make it clear what the wave correspond to the displayed target.

p/s :- i have try to follow this instructions but not success yet... maybe somenone can explain more...

the software is also in Russian...really confused how to use...

I cant see anything from chart after loading the scan wave v0.2.2

This indicator attached , shows EW numbers and letters on charts and even advices to buy or sell , but i have no idea if this indicator repaints or is of any use at all since i never realy "believed" in EW . But maybe some people here could use it .

Files:
ewpro.rar  27 kb

Please i need trendwave indicator

Please am a newbie in forex and have been trying to lay my hands in trendwave but could not get it, so anybody with it please help me out.

Ea ewpro

I have used this EA for the last 10 days and took my 3,000 demo account to over 11,000 Best EA bar none that I have found in 2 years of search for something that works.

finisheroffaith:
I have used this EA for the last 10 days and took my 3,000 demo account to over 11,000 Best EA bar none that I have found in 2 years of search for something that works.

Hi, are you referring to the Elliot WavePro Indi. Is there an EA also? If so could you please share cheers

I am not able to get the scanwave on the MT 4....

rsmelan:
Google Translate

Russian to English translation

Extract from ScanWave v.0.2.rtf file

Elliott Waves in Mt4

How to work with the program:

1). Open the desired chart in MT4 and make it autonomous.

2). Through the "History Center" to save the file you want the tool (format csv). While maintaining the other way, make sure that the recording format in the file had the look of "yyyy.mm.dd, hh: mm, Open, High, Low, Close, Volume"

3). Open the program and enter a folder in the files MetaTrader box 1 (there will remain the results of calculations). Press the "Save" (hereinafter referred to will not have to enter the address).

4). The program open (File -> Open) the saved file tool and click on "Read."

5). In the 2 in the form of a tree will show the results of calculations.

6). In MT4 the graph to apply the indicator ScanWave Indicator v.0.2.1.

7). In MT4 upgrade schedule, if the characters are "wrong."

Vertical lines

Vertical lines on the chart - a range of objectives of the particular mode.

If the wave is to determine the target upward, the minimum and maximum value of the vertical line - the minimum and maximum target. If the wave for which the goals are defined downward, then vice versa. Horizontal bars within the vertical line - the most likely targets of this wave.

NEW VERSION: ScanWave v.0.2

1. Sort waves according to their estimate (the wave with a greater appreciation are higher);

2. The analysis of waves in accordance with the rules Elwave (theoretically Elwave must correctly perceive the markings made by the program);

3. The rules are stored in a file modern75.rls (information from the file is read at boot, so the program starts with a short delay);

4. Derivation of targets on the chart in MT4.

ScanWave Indicator v.0.2.1

ScanWave Indicator v.0.2.2

1. Wave counting on the schedule

2. ShowChannel - output channels on the chart

3. ShowTargetWaveLines - Output targets on schedule

4. SaveAnalysisOnExit - Save markings on the chart

In light ScanWave Indicator v.0.2.1 added parameter ShowTargetWaveLines. If the value is True in the chart displays the line from the top of the wave, followed by a target wave (ie wave, for which goals are defined). Done to make it clear what the wave correspond to the displayed target.

p/s :- i have try to follow this instructions but not success yet... maybe somenone can explain more...

Where did i made mistake......

Step 1 - unzip the scanwave folder after download.

Step 2 - checked ScanWave_v.0.2\indicators folder....

Step 3 - Copy and pasted indicators ======= > C:\Program Files\GCI MT4\experts\indicators

Step 4 - Run the ScanWave_v.0.2\SW+ Setup.exe files and got the shortcut @ desktop...

Step 5 - in MT 4 === > Tools=== > History center === >pop up Dialup box== > selected EURO USD 15 mins data == > click export and saved as "csv" file to Desktop..

Step 6 - Open Scanwave from desktop shortcut.....

Step 7 - Program opens === > all language are unknown.... somehow i opened the excel files of euro usd from desktop and added to Scanwave.

Step 8 - press the next tab showed me === > no 217 and checked the tab === > which enable the dates from and to...

below that..... in the big space below the buttons i am able to see the ===> The Elliott waves (euro usd 15.csv)

Step 9 - When i click === > The Elliott waves (euro usd 15.csv)

It expands with multi drop down with lots of elliott wave count.

#### But on the right hand side of the box nothing is display...

Step 10 - restart MT4

added indicator - all the 3 indicator Scanwave 0.2, 0.21, 0.2.2

But nothing is displayed on the MT chart....... where is the errorr...... please help me......

Reason: