Elliot Wave Indicators - page 9

lonelyfx:
thanks linux,

looks great.

but how to use the volume displayed in analysis?

any idea?

I'm not following volume on fx so can't say anything. But I can ignore the data

Linuxser:
I'm not following volume on fx so can't say anything. But I can ignore the data

aah.. thanks for replying.

what do you you think about its 'pip/hour' (speed) data in that indicator?

do you have any idea on how to correlate that with those wave?

im not sure where can i learn about this wave and velocity correlation in trading.

anyone here care to share?

Programmer wanted

Hello,

I am new to this forum, but could figured out that some of you have good skills about indicators and programming indicators.

I would need two indicators, of course to share it with everybody. One is an elliot wave wave length calculator.

I have an excel file, where I need to enter the chart ie 1 minute, five minutes , then the opening and closing of the first wave , the file calculates for me till 5 plus abc waves.

Would you be able to write an indicator, when the first wave done using the excel data the indicator would draw the rest on the chart as a predictor?

Also would be useful an indicator which finds the first wave of the elliott wave.

The second indicator is from the currency strength meter. As a digital would give red green and yellow bars. Green is when currency strength is big and into buy, etc, yellow when the currency pair has the same strength...

Would that be possible to help to programme these, or if you can not do it, would you recommend someone who would do it for the community free?

Thanks,

Bambura

paramater : EURUSD,PERIOD_D1,FXDD.

Ew - ct

Is it big enough ?

Files:
tsd.png  116 kb

Elliott wave

i want elliott wave count indicator for mt4 there is no wave count indiactores

avilable.could you please suggest some useful link

somu

rprofit2007:
i want elliott wave count indicator for mt4 there is no wave count indiactores

avilable.could you please suggest some useful link

somu

I really dont think it is that easy.. However some companies do make a software google for them. Why i think it is not easy because elliotwaves gives 100% freedom to a user to make waves even using guidlines.. put 7 Elliotticians in one room there is a 90% chance they will have different counts . So any software will only be a perspective of 1 trader.. you really dont want to use that do you?.. Best way is to do it manually IMHO

-guyver

munzermohammed:
Hello all

I need elliottwave analysis service

Where I can find it?

1- elliottwave.com

2-??

3-??

4-??

etc

1. Books

2. Your chart

3. Yourself

4. Your own experience

Elliot wave Trading Plan********

Hi everybody,

I am attaching herewith Elliot wave Trading Plan and indicators which I got from a Russian site. I could not install it since the manual is in Russian language.

I will be thankful if anybody can translate it in English.

thanks.

Files:
elliot_wave.png  201 kb
Reason: