Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 61

backtests blessing EA ???

Friends don’t waste your time on backtesting this system for the following reasons

1- demo and backtest the orders are always filled, while in a live account the orders are filled if there is a demand and lots of times we got a reqoute from the broker mainly during the news.

2- During the news we have wider spreads, backtest may not simulate that.

3- Server problems, freeze of the charts when the broker is making love during the news can’t be simulated in demo or backtests.

4- Those EAs are time dependants which means you will have different results if run two identical setups with small time difference between them, demo can’t simulate that

The only reason to backtest those EAs is to check the volatility of each pair, and for that you don’t need to test this EA.

live of demo testing is the only way, and its quite clear if you don't a margin you will have a margin call, so find a ranging pair like EU/US to test

V1 V2

I think V1 V2 is from concucuru

cantrell:
Hello:

If I understand correctly-there are three main EA versions based off of the blessing system that was originally posted by Rifo Fiko...

1. V1 v2 5% by gbolla

2. Blessfifthelement by fifth element

3. Blessing system v7 by tytian

I notice they all back test dramatically different...can someone comment on the differences in the three? and which one matches the original system the closest.

I have forward tested #1 and #2 above with success for about 7 days. Fifth element seems safer but v1 v2 seems more profitable. That is my current take

Welcome back Rifo!

Your logic works Rifo! You are the originator! The blessing 5 which is totally based on your idea still works the best with my optimized setting.

V1 V2 is a different system by concururu.

rifo.valas:
dan...

if you think i am crazy.. what about the others ? this thread has been developed into others two thread. that V1 and V2 and blessfifth..

just watch your language...

Fifthelement,

Can you add the option to your expert to close all orders at every 5% raise of the equity, it would be nice

Thank you very much

question about Take profit

Hello people!

i am testing ok on IBFX (microlots)

my question is when 1 lot i.e. buy 0.1 lot 120 usd/jpy tp 120.2 .

the usd/jpy fall.

the EA open another 1 lot buy 0.2 119.8 tp 120

when the target tp 120 is reached the another lot 0.1 continues when the tp 120.2!!

not is necesary modify takeprofit 120 ????? (close both or all buy previusly opened)

sorry for my bad english

Who has the Blessing EA created by tytian?

hi,all

who has the Blessing EA created by tytian?

The Blessing 7c, or his other version of the blessing EA.

I want the .ex4 file is ok.

Thanks a lot!

henri

original ?

Blessingt 5 : Do you mean bless FiFtHeLeMeNt ?

could you post and share your settings ?

boostrade:
Your logic works Rifo! You are the originator! The blessing 5 which is totally based on your idea still works the best with my optimized setting. V1 V2 is a different system by concururu.

Dan7974:
I thought higher leveage led You to more lots. So rifo, when are you going to tell us your method?

yes your right the higher the leverage the more lots you can trade, however margin call at higher leverage is double than lower leverage. So you can trade more lots but it would be faster to get a margin call

finally what?

finally is there any EA for rifo?

rifo had share his strategy with free...if anyone can modify and make the almost perfect EA for this strategy just post here..

budi_838:
finally is there any EA for rifo? rifo had share his strategy with free...if anyone can modify and make the almost perfect EA for this strategy just post here..

There is at least 2 EAs with extensive development

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

you just need to catch up with those threads they are growing rapidly

Reason: