Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1063

FIRELADY:
Hi Mladen & Mr Tools..

can you please adjust this indi to have an option to display either single or any selected or all three of the D1, W1, MN1 snr on the current timeframe,

instead of its default function which can only display d1 snr on h1 timeframe, only w1 snr on h4 timeframe and only mn1 snr on w1 timeframe?

the default function also does not have an option to select different colors for different timeframes and no label...which i really hope you can help to improve to make it function better..

please kindly help...

FIRELADY

That indicator is made to automatically display higher time frame (depending on the chart time frame)

Hi Mladen & Mr Tools..

can you please adjust this indi to have an option to display either single or any selected or all three of the D1, W1, MN1 snr on the current timeframe,

instead of its default function which can only display d1 snr on h1 timeframe, only w1 snr on h4 timeframe and only mn1 snr on w1 timeframe?

the default function also does not have an option to select different colors for different timeframes and no label...which i really hope you can help to improve to make it function better..

please kindly help...

mladen:

FIRELADY

That indicator is made to automatically display higher time frame (depending on the chart time frame)

yup.. but it can only display single higher time frame snr on a lower time frame chart = only D1 on H1 chart. no option to display the other higher time frame snr (W1 and MN1) on that h1 chart.

is that also means that the indicator cannot be modified to display all three higher tmeframe snr on d lower time frame chart?

( MN1, W1 and D1 snr automatically display on h1 timeframe )

hello Mr tools or Mladen please help me

my expert is opening first trade 0.01 lot always.i want hedge..for example ; first trade is 0.01 lot....2.trade is 0.02 lot ....3.trade is 0.03..........go on.

and except first trade ..others trades should have 120 pip tp...for example .first trade tp 40 ..if it stoped ..others trades have 1.trade 2.trade 3.trade.......4 5 6.....hawe tp 120 pip?

Files:

Good evening mladen and mrtools.

I have been messing around with VBtimer mtf v1-1.mq4 from post #10060.

I have added levels 10, 50 and 90. I am wondering if alerts (arrows on the chart, popup and sound) can be added to this indicator when the bar crosses the 10 going up and the 90 going down?

Thank you for all your help!

1hawkfan

vbtimer_mtf_v1-1.mq4

Files:

Hello Friends and Masters

if anyone have the year Pivot indicator plz post

thanks a tonnes in advance

Thanks A Tonnes aitosin

Hi Mrtools

My Greetings

I do not if this is possible but just question:

Is it possible to convert the attached indicator to MTF?

Thanks

Files:

talaate:
Hi Mrtools

My Greetings

I do not if this is possible but just question:

Is it possible to convert the attached indicator to MTF?

Thanks

Dear Talaate,

here is a regression ver,very interesting and flexible for number of TFs.may be help you,any way how are you.

regards

3_auto_regression_channel_with_shift_for_all_frames_and_refresh_every_tick.mq4

AAREMM:
Hello Friends and Masters

if anyone have the year Pivot indicator plz post

thanks a tonnes in advance

perhaps you want to try these and find which one best suits your liking

Reason: