Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 8

strelec писал(а) >> At what point do you take the spread?

>> Spread is specified in the rules Spread=2 pips on EURGBP.

strelec >> :

That is why the spread will not be floating during the contest. How can we then prove that the order closed with a profit within the spread? At what point do we take the value of the spread?

Again, this is not the case. The value of a certain deal doesn't matter. It is the amount of trades at the aggregate level that matters. "Within the spread" is a concept that can be stretched quite widely. If that mass has a profit of less than 2-3 pips, it would be considered a pips. Or 4-5 pips. And a floating spread would give the meta-quotes more scope for creativity in defining pips.

LeoV писал(а) >>

The spread is specified in the rules Spread=2 pips on EURGBP.

There is a StopLevel in the rules, and it changes. And it started changing after the three of us have been in the top five.

timbo >> :

It's not like that. It doesn't matter where the TR is, or if there was one at all. The trade may have been closed out of the market. What matters is the size of the profit. If the profit of 25% of transactions does not exceed the spread for this currency pair (say 2 pips), then this guy has to go to hell.

Right. And this is what was said in the very beginning. But it was reversed and a clever way of putting it. And I just tried to show that with this statement it is impossible to get a profit within the spread. But, if we still take this statement as a basis, then the point about pips is redundant.

I'm inaccurate there allegedly the outputs in the spread betrayal,
correct
the +pips received is equal to or less than the value of the spread, i.e. it is the output behind the spread
so it is possible.

Korey писал(а) >>
i am inaccurate there allegedly the outputs in the spread betrayal,
correcting
the +pips received is equal to or less than the value of the spread, i.e. it's an exit beyond the spread
so it is possible.

I'm going to correct you a little bit, if I may. In case you don't know, this championship is organized by MetaQuotes. Therefore, it is up to MetaQuotes, not you, to decide if it is possible or not. Therefore, if you have any questions about unclear or confusing situations, you should contact MetaQuotes and not the demagogic programmers, because they will not give you a sensible answer - firstly, and they do not solve anything, thank God, that is two. ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

I'm going to correct you a little bit, if I may. In case you don't know, this championship is organized by MetaQuotes. Therefore, it is up to MetaQuotes, not you, to decide if it is possible or not. Therefore, if you have any questions about unclear or confusing situations, you should contact MetaQuotes and not the demagogic programmers, because they will not give you a sensible answer - firstly, and they do not solve anything, thank God, that is two. ))))

you may squeeze it out:

Earlier, a poor young man was kicked out of the Championship just because a programmer lives on the same street.
This young man tried to explain how he got kicked out of the tournament by his IP address, but he was forgotten.

LeoV in his interview showed that his adviser is a corporate guy,
which means, technically, there's a potential disqualification looming,
but why the hesitation?

MQ has correctly identified the needs of the brokerage companies and very timely - or so they said - they have successfully occupied the sector of a simple product - MT4, by making it for the copper money.
Let's call it Easy Terminal.
A bigger company grit their teeth and entered the market with a competing product - Smart Easy Terminal
and promoted it to LeoV
will LeoV be disqualified?
-specifically not as this is a war, MQ is too weak to argue with neuroshell(
-maybe they will if it helps publicity)))
but the residue and probable disqualification of LeoV remained,

there is another aspect of failure - the corporation lost - who will be responsible - oh yes of course the corporation is responsible for losing pipsqueak terminators.
What a way out for LeoV asks
"Blondies - Go for it!!!

strelec писал(а) >> There is a StopLevel in the rules, and it changes. And it started changing after the three of us got into the top five.
Ayyyyy, what a serious statement. strelec, have you kept stats on stop levels since the start of the championship?

Korey писал(а) >>

))))))) You make me laugh, though....

Well I should be hysterical looking at these strategies, if the pips are scoring, I'm in the top three at the moment :-)
Reason: